Camping in Countryside Estates

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Countryside Estates, Virginia

368 Reviews of 34 Countryside Estates, Virginia Campgrounds

Daniel F.
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

Free, quiet, cell service!

Tent sites are rough, some outside ring sites have tent pads.

Nicholas P.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Great campground

The campground are great. The bathrooms are amazingly clean. Like seriously, really clean.

SiteOakridge campground lot A24
Michael M.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Just a local getaway for most

Everything is up to par. Good site, staff and store. Would recommend to anyone.

SiteD-12
Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Beautiful, and peaceful

This campground is just far enough off the highway for easy access to it's peace and quiet. It's also apparently quite large, but we couldn't tell based on our site and the space and woods around us. Plus there are caverns right on site that you can tour. There are also some awesome roads to…

SiteE64
Jay L.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Title

Great

IThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Amazing campsite

We loved our stay at this campground! It was clean and well maintained. Additionally, there was only two other groups there on a Sunday night.

dThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great campsites and clean facilities

This was our first time camping and we couldn’t have asked for a better place to start. The campsites were well kept and it looked like each site was a close walking distance to a bathroom, dumpster, and potable water. Bathrooms were clean as well.

SiteD169
L
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Good campground

Nice place, no wifi, cell phone service is limited. Most sites have no hookups. Has bear lockers.

Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Serenity

I wanted to add to my original review I absolutely love this campground I live in Baltimore so it’s only an hour and 10 minutes for me I am planning my third trip next month. This video shows the Shenandoah River and the campground enjoy

SiteC2
N
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Not your average campground!

We have stayed here several times. Big beautiful paved sites with furniture to boot. Complete with gas grills and outdoor sinks. Plenty to do at the resort..... Kayak, putt putt, tennis, swim in one of the pools, hot tub, work out in the gym, walk on trails, ride horses, take a carriage ride or eat…

SiteSeveral different ones
Month of VisitFebruary
L
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

First time in SNP

Beautiful campground, with easy access to great hiking. Showers, and toilets were nice, and well maintained. Staff was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.....I was in a pop up tent in my truck, and it was great.

Site??
Barbara P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Rural

Campground is tucked away but has nice large sites, large lake , pool. Friendly staff

Siteorange 5
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2021

2nd trip

This was my second time to Brunswick Family Campground within two weeks. This campground is so quaint and carefree you almost forget the outside world. The Shanandoah is just as beautiful. The showers could use a good cleaning but they are typical Campground showers perfect for the campground life.…

SiteC2
Jacqueline F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Amazing drive and lots of wildlife

We only stayed one night, but wish we could have stayed more! The campground offers so many different trails and breathtaking scenic overlooks of the Blue Ridge Mountains. As soon as we got there, we saw several deer. I’d almost say they were friendly :) No electric hookups, but the weather was…

• mmmm….smores
  • campsite B85
  • almost friendly deer :)
SiteB85
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2021

Small but charming

I found this campground to be very nice it’s a small family owned campground. The store is very small and it’s in a travel trailer so there’s not much selection there is ice and firewood for sale. What is amazing is that 100 yards from here campsite may be a little more for further out but the…

SiteA19