About Christopher Run Campground
Christopher Run Campground is located in Virginia
5 Reviews of Christopher Run Campground
We made it work

To be fair, I only went the once but wasn’t impressed. The site was so tiny - barely large enough for my friend and I to each park and set up a tent. We were super close to the road and dump station, so avoid that site (I don’t recall the number). There was also very little privacy between neighboring sites. No established fire ring or fire area. We asked the store attendant if we could just build a fire ring with rocks and he said that was fine. It’s the only time I’ve ever seen a site like this haha. The small beach area is nice enough, but it is tiny. Would definitely recommend Lake Anna State Park over this one; they aren’t too far apart.

Great site for all things!

It’s a great place for one night or a month. They have a general store on site, boat ramp, equipment rentals. The grounds are clean and well kept. They have cabins, RV sites, and good old fashioned sites. They host events every now and then. Price is not bad for the area. Make sure you reserve your spot on the weekend they go fast.

Lake Anna Access

This campground has access to lake Anna and is clean… quite times 9 and they have security going around to remind everyone.

Great for vacations by the lake

Christopher Run Campground is located in the small town of Mineral, Virginia. It is located right on Lake Anna, a beautiful man-made lake. The lake is a great way to relax, spend time with family, or try out some water sports.

I've actually lived on Lake Anna my entire life, so my summers were always filled with great times on the lake. Christopher Run is one of the places that my family loved to go camp. The sites are nice, lake is amazing in the summer time, and the family that runs the place are always helpful.

The campground has canoes that can be rented, places to fish, mini golf, and weekly events. It is a great place for the whole family to enjoy.

Great campground

We really enjoyed our visit! They have a beach, playgrounds, mini golf, hiking, arcade and many other amenities. Very friendly and helpful!