Fires Unknown
Contact
Lakewood Campground is located in Vermont
2 Reviews of Lakewood Campground
Beautiful!

this campground was everything I wanted in a place and then some! I loved how big the campsites were and how private they felt. You can either tent or bring your RV. My family and I enjoyed hiking, biking, and playing in the water. Wish we could have brought our boat to do some fishing and boat activities. I rented a stand up paddle board at a place nearby for the day and had fun playing in the water. The weather was perfect in the summer. Definitely bring bug spray would be my only complaint! So many mosquitos and some other fly creature that was annoying!!

Lake Willoughby - Dispersed

I couldn’t find a specific option for this campground, so I used a nearby one. This is Lake Willoughby near Lakewood. There are tons of primitive camping spots here. Lakewood has an available convenience store with a heap of RV and tent sites. There are also multiple parking lots in range where people camp out of their cars and absolutely no one will bother you. The view here is something you can’t capture in photos. also- There’s a nude beach for those of you who are interested!