Nature

• 50 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups
  • Max Length: 75 ft.

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Reviews

2 Reviews of Pecan Park Riverside RV Park

Ratings Breakdown

• 1
  • 1
Troy W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2018

Pecan Park - No longer a campground, now a business park

I found this listing on thedyrt and decided to check it out. I thought that I knew about most of the campgrounds within two hours of my home, but I had not heard about this site. I drove there with anticipation.

Well, it appears that Pecan Park is no longer a campground and it is now a business…

• Cattle grazing in a large open field that is surrounded by a fence
  • A visit to Pecan Park
  • Large pecan trees hint at what may have previously been a very nice campground.
SiteNo campsites

Pecan Park Riverside RV Park is located in Texas

Directions

50 Squirrel Run, San Marcos, TX 78666 From I-35: Take exit 205 then go east on Hwy 80, staying in right lane. One mile past the Blanco River Bridge, turn right on Old Bastrop Hwy (CR101), then immediately make a left turn onto CR102. Go about ½ mile, then turn right at the Pecan Park sign. From I-10 going west: Take exit 632, follow US183/US90 to Luling. Turn right onto 183 and 80 (traffic signal). Go 3 blocks then turn left onto N Hwy 80. Go approximately 17 miles to Martindale (red light – watch your speed). Continue 3.8 miles to Old Bastrop Hwy (CR101) and turn left, then immediately turn left on CR102. Go about ½ mile, then turn right at the Pecan Park sign. From the west going south from Blanco on 281: It is easy to miss the intersection with 32, so watch closely. Follow 32 then 12 into San Marcos. At the intersection of Hopkins Street, turn left. Continue on Hopkins through town and you will reach I-35. Follow instructions “From I-35″ given above.

Coordinates

97.8897289 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Pecan Park Riverside RV Park offers a scenic, peaceful location of 24 acres along the San Marcos River, where you’ll find me, and my fuzzy and feathered friends, scrambling around the grove of native pecan trees at the park. Y’all are invited to treat yourself to a relaxing getaway in nature’s beauty. There’s so much to enjoy while you’re here. You may not want to leave!