This map requires WebGL
Please update your web browser or enable WebGL to view the map.Troubleshooting Info
The #1 Camping App
Camp with confidence with the highest-ranked camping app for both iOS and Android. Search more than 1 million listings, reviews, and tips for campsites across the U.S.
Enter your phone number to get the app.
I stayed there for 3 months in my 24 foot motorhome. They usually have a waiting list. Very nice park with mostly permanent residents. Lots of trees. River access. Bathrooms with showers, laundry room, fenced dog park, common areas with rec room, huge grassy area.
East access to a quiet, beautiful place to stay in the country. Bring your fishing pole-both a creek and lake for guests to catch and release. Everyone we talked to was very friendly and welcoming. Stayed one night and took advantage of the hot shower, laundry, and fishing. Highly recommend. Not fancy, just well done. This is a working ranch with an RV park on it. A must stay if you are in the area. With Good Sam it was $33.75/night. Reservation only.
Very average park.pack trailers in like sardines and camp host was not help at all. We were put next to some kids who drank and puked all over our site. Very bad experience. We actually left our rv and got an airbnb in a cute town near by town just to escape this place. Also hope your class a or truck has great shocks cause the road to get to this place is a joke and filled with pot holes.
They were the only park to take our late call to stop for the night and the night watchman was extremely helpful. The sites were level cement pads. They also offered a free made to order breakfast which was great!! We keep a noise machine in our camper when traveling so the road noise was not a problem for us and the owners were very helpful with directions to help us stay away from high traffic areas. Would definitely stay again.
This is a beautiful, well maintained and very clean park. We were a little concerned about camping here in July with no shade. The breeze off the lake really helped make the 100 degree days better. The water is crystal clear, so we just went down and hopped in the water when it got to hot. We also brought some shade cloth to attach to the picnic table. After a long hot day it was great to use there huge showers to clean up. They were always clean, and very roomy.
This park is a short drive to all of Waco attractions including the famous Silos. We stayed Friday and Saturday nights.
• Very friendly gate attendant
• Extremely quiet park except for arriving/departing aircraft at Waco Regional Airport
• Great view of the lake as trees/shrubs are minimal
• Clean campsite
• Very clean campfire pit
• Most sites had a nice distance from neighbor sites
• Crushed granite surrounds the site’s asphalt parking pad so no muddy mess after rain
• Pedestal BBQ grill, fire pit with grilling grate and aluminum picnic table at each site
• Some sites had aluminum roof pavilion over picnic table
• Some sites had lantern pole
• Park roadways in good condition
• Entrance gate locked at 10pm
• Plenty of TP in women’s restroom
• 4 bar signal AT&T
• Filthy women’s restroom. Human feces on floor. Two of the three stalls locked for days. One remaining stall the door would not close and latch. Sign posted on door that restrooms were cleaned Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, but the human feces were on the floor Friday night, Saturday all day and Sunday morning. Exterior door would not close completely.
• No water to sinks in women’s restroom
• No soap dispenser and no hand dryer in women’s restroom
• Men’s restroom door locked Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning
• Exterior door to one shower room was unable to be closed
• Extremely low water pressure to campsite
• No site privacy due to minimal trees/brush throughout the park
• Low hanging tree branches over roadway and campsite pad
• Our campsite pedestal BBQ grill was extremely corroded
• No wildlife sightings- not even a squirrel
• NOT A DARK SKY FRIENDLY CAMPGROUND! Boat launch lights across the cove lit up most of the campground. Large lights on the toilet/shower building that made it nearly as bright as daylight!
We stayed here for three nights as a shake down for our new camper as we transitioned to full-time RV life. The reservation process was fairly straightforward and all the prices were slightly higher than other campgrounds in the area, it was conveniently located while we were testing out the systems of our new rig and acclimating our family to the RV life style. The park was clean, sites were clean and clear but pretty tight as with most KOA campgrounds. Utilities were consistent and amenities such as bath/shower facilities and pool were well-maintained.￼￼ it should be noted that there are very strict rules on riding bicycles inside the park which made it almost impossible for our kindergartner to enjoy that aspect of our camping experience.￼