About Hapgood RV Park
RVs and Trailers
Hapgood RV Park is located in Texas
2 Reviews of Hapgood RV Park
Good overnight stop

A city park provided by the town of Henrietta. We had a good level campsite with a choice of every campsite in the campground. We were the only ones there for the night. We were undisturbed and spent a peaceful night.We had good access to the highway we were traveling on the way to Colorado. Would probably stay here again for an overnight.

Very Disappointing, NO TENTS

This is an RV only site!! As a tent camper this was more than a little upsetting to discover. However I went ahead and checked out the location to help friends who travel have a little insight.

I was not impressed by the amenities or location at all, it seemed a bit to open for comfort. There are no concessions for those looking to have a real RV park feel, in fact it is more like off grid stay. The original listing I found mentioned bathrooms, however the bathrooms there were closed and only open during the warm weather, so that was a bit deceiving. There was electricity hook up for RVs however so that seemed to at least offset the lacking other amenities.

The location is very close to area businesses but was overrun with long term oil service workers despite the 72 hour limit. Some of these guys had clearly been here much longer so the rules themselves were a bit confusing and seemed a bit disorganized.

I was told it is $15 -$20 per night and can be paid at city hall and advanced reservations can be made but are not necessary.

I personally wouldn't elect to stay at this facility without a lot of changes. It felt to open to the elements and without a functioning restroom it didn't seem to be all it was advertised.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift