Camping in Ozone

327 Reviews of 99 Ozone, Tennessee Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Okay area

The sites are pretty close together but it does indeed live up to the resort part in the name. You can purchase WiFi access. There’s a pool, cabin, golf course. It’s also a horse camp with several miles of trails.

Site0-2
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 22, 2021

Very hilly

The site I was in was on such a steep hill I left early because I was afraid I would break my leg getting in and out if my camper.

L
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Great location for stargazing

Nice, simple, quiet place. Many things to do from there- Nemo tunnel, Catoosa WMA, several hikes.

This is a dark sky park, a neat thing to experience.

Alexis B.
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Nice campground!

Showers and bathrooms were very clean! Most campsites are pretty spread out and the pool was a plus. Beautiful trails right at the campground, and easy drive to others throughout Big South Fork. Make sure to bring bug spray though, the bugs here were worse than other campground Ives been to

SiteA32
Tamara B.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Stairs

Campsites for tents are down long rustic stairs. Our site had 20 broken rock steps from parking to site and no handrail. Lake view was beautiful however so we had a nice time. We took a kayak down the Caney Fork. Canoe the Caney shuttle service was the best we’ve ever used.

c
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Belle Ridge Rv Resort

Nice Campground, would return.

SiteE12
Ronnie C.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Beautiful state park, remote and quiet.

We had a great time. Bring the bug spray, sunscreen and plenty of exention cords. The campground needs investment as majority of the sites are narrow with difficult positions for hooking up and leveling, make sure you pay attention. To each site description. The Full hookup/Ada sites are new, the…

Melody S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Beautiful Spot

Beautiful spot close to the water. Secluded area that can be reached via GPS coordinates ONLY (we learned this after trying to check in at the Dale Hollow campground).

Things to know:

• there was no dumpster for trash

-hike in spot with vault toilet

• 45 minutes from Standing Stone State Park
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Family Vacation

We stayed 5 days at this beautiful campsite, we were pleased to find the facilities clean with hot water, washer and dryer on site.

RV pads are well maintained. There's plenty of trees though some pads have only direct sun.

Found out once we got there that the connection for LTE is pretty…

• campsite
  • lake dog
  • swimming area
P
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Only if you like congestion.

Our site was so small I could barely fit my pop-up and compact pickup on it. Arrived after dark and fell down a 2-3 foot drop-off at the edge of asphalt. Picnic table was in the grass at about a 30 degree tilt. Fire pit was 30 feet away in the bottom of a wash.

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Secluded

My family stayed in the woods loop of the campground and I loved it! The site was perfect! This is a perfect spot to just hideaway for a bit!

H
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Love!

I stayed here with my family for a weekend and I loved the amenities for children! We weren’t on the lake but we had a really good view of it! Would stay here again!

Halley S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

The platforms were cool!

We had fun! A unique experience to camp on wooden decks looking out on to the lake. My only complaint was the power was having some issues with the power. It was fine with my little family in our tent, but some of my family in their camper wasn't happy. The ranger and electrician worked on the…

Tom J.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Great Camp and Fish Spot

Had a wonderful weekend at Kendall. Have heard it can be hard to get a reservation, and now I know why.

Most the spots are spacious and tree covered. Paved and gravel sights are the norm. Some sites looked to be 100 feet deep which offered great privacy. There are many buddy sites that would…

• One of many caught in Hatchery Creek