$109 - $139 / night

Established Camping

Glamping at Deer Camp

5 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About

The picturesque Deer Camp offers a tree house nestled in the woods. Inside, you'll find a cozy queen bed with cotton percale sheets. You're welcome to make coffee with the percolator or pour over and enjoy it on the picnic table outside around a fire. You can enjoy watching your favorite movies or browse the internet with the high speed wifi.

The Deer Camp is 11 miles from Fall Creek Falls State Park, a great place to ride a bike or hike.

Suggest an Edit

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
  • AT&T

5 Reviews

Benjamin K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2022

Perfect weekend getaway

Cabin - treehouse was very nice. Everything you need is there. Just bring food and clothes (jacket, toboggan etc… for cold nights). Warm gas fire place in cabin and outhouse / bathhouse. Shower was nice and hot as well. Outside movie screen with hammock chairs. Quiet and peaceful. Will definitely go back. Owners did a great job!!!

Month of VisitMarch
N
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Great getaway in the woods with everything you need

Loved spending a short time here. I wish it was longer but def want to come back and we are recommending to family and friends. Such a sweet place with nearly every comfort of home yet slightly rustic for a def glamping feel. Nearly everything you can think of is provided. They have a propane oven and propane stoves. Refrigeration is a cooler with ice that held our one night. Camp fire was going when we arrived with stacks of wood nearby and roasting sticks and a grate for cooking over the fire if you wish. Outdoor projector under the cabin with two one person hammock seats suspended by a car spring. The bed was great. The decor was awesome. Air worked great. Truly a refreshing place. Nice romantic getaway. We used it to launch to fall creek falls maybe 25 min away but there’s all kinds of places within an hour of there. There’s not a ton of places very close but a dollar general not too far. Pretty much just bring clothes and food. They even have tea tree shampoo soap and conditioner. It was such a cute spot. They even baked brownies for our birthday celebration.

SiteGlamping at deer camp
Nate H.
Reviewed Aug. 28, 2019

Quite Simply My Favorite Place I Have EVER stayed!!!

This is literally my favorite place I have ever stayed anywhere in the world! I’ve done my fair share of camping and traveling and I have yet to find anywhere I would rather stay! The attention to detail in the cabin/treehouse and greenhouse bathroom is like nothing I’ve ever seen! Everything from the books/games on the shelves, artwork on the wall to the Jack Daniels barrel vanity in the bathroom is thought out and perfect for this place. The owners/builders Mitch and Lori were absolutely amazing to work with and made sure we had everything we could ever want and more available to us on the property. This is such a peaceful place to get away and perfect for those who aren’t a big fan of your typical camping experience of “roughing it.” My wife and I already have our next visit scheduled! Do yourselves a favor and book your trip to this property ASAP! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Glamping at Deer Camp is located in Tennessee