About Glamping at Deer Camp

The picturesque Deer Camp offers a tree house nestled in the woods. Inside, you'll find a cozy queen bed with cotton percale sheets. You're welcome to make coffee with the percolator or pour over and enjoy it on the picnic table outside around a fire. You can enjoy watching your favorite movies or browse the internet with the high speed wifi.

The Deer Camp is 11 miles from Fall Creek Falls State Park, a great place to ride a bike or hike.

Price
$109.00 - $139.00
Private
Contact
Glamping at Deer Camp is located in Tennessee
3 Reviews of Glamping at Deer Camp
Quite Simply My Favorite Place I Have EVER stayed!!!

This is literally my favorite place I have ever stayed anywhere in the world! I’ve done my fair share of camping and traveling and I have yet to find anywhere I would rather stay! The attention to detail in the cabin/treehouse and greenhouse bathroom is like nothing I’ve ever seen! Everything from the books/games on the shelves, artwork on the wall to the Jack Daniels barrel vanity in the bathroom is thought out and perfect for this place. The owners/builders Mitch and Lori were absolutely amazing to work with and made sure we had everything we could ever want and more available to us on the property. This is such a peaceful place to get away and perfect for those who aren’t a big fan of your typical camping experience of “roughing it.” My wife and I already have our next visit scheduled! Do yourselves a favor and book your trip to this property ASAP! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Absolutely Magical🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This place is so much better than I ever imagined! The pictures truly do not do it justice! First of all, the camp hosts, Mitch and Lori, are so friendly and gracious, they go above and beyond to make your stay incredible. They put so much thought into every little detail, from the s’mores scented citronella candle next to the fire, to the coffee station, and everything in between.

The property is extremely quiet and peaceful. You feel like you are in the deep woods far away from civilization. The treehouse is perfectly placed for privacy.

The treehouse is just magical. It is so beautifully decorated, with a rustic feel, but everything you need to be comfortable is there. There is air conditioning, but you can also just open all the windows and turn on the fan and it’s pretty nice, even in late June. There’s only room for two, creating a perfect romantic retreat. The outdoor cooking area is so cool and functional. We made coffee with the percolator in the morning, but when we return we will plan on a full breakfast!

THAT BATHROOM! Hands down, best shower I’ve ever used! Again, the whole bathroom design is just remarkable. Unlimited hot water with clear paneling and windows, you feel like you are showering outside! The floor is like pavers with pea gravel and the water drains through. I’ve never seen anything cooler!

I wish I could give this more stars because this property deserves extra credit! We will certainly return soon, and stay longer than just one night!

All the feels of camping without the work

Glamping at Deer Camp is a unique experience. I don't know that Webster or google has enough words to describe it. Even if you're rained out and can't enjoy a campfire, it's the most peaceful sleep. It's quiet, peaceful, and you just don't want to leave.

The only thing you have to pack is your phone charger, clothes, and food. Even ice is provided in the Coleman cooler in the outdoor kitchen.

This space was so intentionally thought out and there are so many details, you'll likely miss some on your first visit.

It's cozy and comfortable and private. The season doesn't matter. For the camping season, when it's a bit cooler, screened windows open up for an outdoor feel. In the summer, there is air conditioning. And in Winter, there is a gas log fireplace in the cabin and in the bathhouse.

It is so secluded, but yet centrally located. 9 miles from Savage Gulf Natural Area, 16 miles from Fall Creek Falls, and 32 miles from Rock Island.