Camping in Torpedo

273 Reviews of 51 Torpedo, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

s
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Very pleasant arrival

John and another person when arrived very pleasant and was escorted to your site and helps you park your camper. Wry quiet and big sites.

Site55-54-56
T
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Super great stay

Just pulled in here last minute feeling tired and I was able to get a perfect spot in a lovely field all to myself. I don’t really care about hook ups but there’s full hook ups here and I have a nice flat private spot. The owners are super nice and accommodating and it’s near a lot of great…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Well kept but tight.

Stayed here on several occasions. This is a well kept campgrounds but very tight sites. Next to interstate so a bit noisy at night.

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Nice place

Very nice place. Peaceful and pleasant. Nice moon views and away from hustle and bustle. Only turn off was a man that worked there that kept making sure your outside light were turned off. Annoying

John S.The Dyrt PRO User

Affordable and private

Shen staying at two mile you will find the sites are separated by trees and offer you your own little private area. The prices are good and you truly are in nature.

Savhannah P.

Labor Day Weekend

I knock off a start for the neighbor who apparently stays there annually, who stumbled into our campsite in route to annoy other campers. She was visually drunk and kinda ruined our last night. But on the lighter note the man who is the caretaker and owner is a nice man he was kind enough to get us…

Siteunmarked
Linsey S.The Dyrt PRO User

Quiet and Clean

Stayed 3 days, 2 nights from a Sunday-Wednesday and we practically had the place to ourselves. Helpful staff, clean bathrooms!

SiteTent, Non-Electric
Dustin H.
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

Nice place

I have been coming here for quite some time and enjoy it all the time

SiteA9
Bob J.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Comes as advertised! Really nice spot!

The spot I stayed is right on the marker.  There are multiple spots along the main forest road. Some you can drive your car in and tuck it back. Other spots you cant take your car at all.   There are tons of logging roads that split off the main forest road. They mostly have gates that say "Logging…

Beth & Kent  S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Affordable, nice atmosphere

We stayed in the pet friendly area for 4 days. Very nice campers, bathrooms very clean. Even with half the spaces open, still felt a little crowded.

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Only Stopped For a Night, But Lots To Do!

This state park had a nice lake to paddle on, a solid general store, a huge beach area, kayak rentals, tennis courts, a basketball court, and more.

It was a perfect overnight stop as I made my way out of NY, but I would definitely come back for a longer stay!

SiteC001
S
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Perfect

Lovely park and campground on the Clarion River.

Was impressed by the quiet campers. Folks were very friendly, but nighttime was silent.

Lots of space for long walks, and there are trailheads right at the campground if you want to get to explore. I took the dogs on the Truby Trail.

None of the…

P
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Cheap place to park camper for the night.

Pools broke game room closed but website says everything’s open. Owners left and have others running it for them that get by…federal penitentiary is right beside here kinda neat to see..

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Never again

We came here the weekend of August 14, 2021 and it will be our last! Friday night was ok, but when Saturday afternoon came all hell broke loose when the electricity went out in over half the campground! We all heard that the electric would be back up within and hour and a half. After about two…

Site30-5
RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Great place to camp

We have tented and RV'd at Clear Creek. A must do when camping in Pennsylvania. The Clarian river is great for kayaking . Multiple traila off of park. Biking and breweries close by. if you have RV/travel trailer do NOT recommend the non-power sites, they are not level enough, you may really…

Sitesite #30