Yurts
No Alchohol
Cook Forest State Park is located in Pennsylvania
27 Reviews of Cook Forest State Park
Back to Nature

Went there off-season which I recommend everyone do. In the Fall. Beautiful colored folage. Woke up to find I was surrounded by a huge herd of deer. Outstanding!

Nice and clean campgrounds

The Campground was really nice, some spots gave you enough space to feel pretty secluded from other campers, which was nice for my partner and I.

Beautiful and Cozy

I’ve been going here since I can remember and every time I see the trip coming up on the calendar I get excited. The cabins are always very clean with comfortable living spaces and great theme. The campground has very spaced out camp sites for privacy and really incorporates the forest around it. Plenty of hikes and activities to do during the day. Cooks forest has always been one of my favorite places.

Love Cook Forest

Cook Forest is a wonderful park with tons of trails and canoeing down the Clarion River.  Campground is vast and hard to pick a spot, though I found the park office helpful in giving me their opinion.  Can be very crowded in the summer and on weekends.  My site ended up not being very private but I had woods along the back which made it better.  Lots of other families around so my son liked playing with the other kids while I made dinner.

Absolutely beautiful park

Grew up in the area so I’m bias but I love the atmosphere. Swimming, mini golf, kayaking, horse riding, etc. and so much more to do in the area. Visit the Farmers Inn restaurant and petting zoo while you’re in the area.

The scenery is beautiful so much to see the wildlife very clean park the nature walks

Adventures to be had

Saw a bear, porcupine

Great hiking trails

Great trails for hiking. Beautiful views of the river. After a snow melt or a rain be prepared for saturated or flooded trails. If you're lucky you can see the otters playing in the winter.

Relaxing

Serenity time, but close to all types of activities

great cabins and very clean! so many things for the kids to do and just float the river.

float the river, horseback riding, ice cream, and playgrounds.