About Mountain Springs Camping Resort

Take campground searches offline with PRO.

Mountain Springs Camping Resort is located in Pennsylvania
3 Reviews of Mountain Springs Camping Resort
A little Strange

Decent campground, we had a large,fairly shaded, not to horribly out of level site. A lot of seasonal campers that were very nice people. Very nice camp store. There was just no wow factor, the bathrooms are old and showers are pay showers. The campground shares a property with a trailer park. To me, it was blah, all the planned activities were geared towards adults, not kids. Seems like a retirement campground.

Not that great

My family and I stayed at this campground for a week. Our campsite was very large and spacious with a lot of shade which was really nice. However the campsite was barely cleaned up from the last campers. There were bottle caps and nut shells throughout the entire campsite. The pool is awesome however it’s not open very late nor does the staff open it at 11 and I usually had to chase someone down to unlock it. Same for the game room, it was never opened unless I asked because “no one was there.” Well I was paying to camp so I would appreciate being able to use the amenities offered. Most of the office staff seemed annoyed every time I walked into the office for ice cream or some other necessity. And no, I never complained about the trash or the pool or the employees for them to have a reason to be annoyed with me. It just seemed to be the general attitude. The employees drove around the campground in golf carts all day doing various jobs and most of the time it seemed like they were practicing for a race. One of the golf carts backfired constantly and it sounded like a gunshot. We tried out this campground for a week in the hopes of finding somewhere to camp seasonally. Unfortunately this campground was not for us.

Not bad

Lots of seasonals but all are friendly. Pull through spots are long but very narrow. Variety of sites for whatever your needs are. 2 ponds for fishing. Nice store and snack shop. Arena across the street has rodeos and demo derbies. Check the website for schedule. This is 1 of the more reasonably priced campgrounds in the area. Easy access from I 78.