Fires Unknown
About Rogue Valley Overniters
Rogue Valley Overniters is located in Oregon
3 Reviews of Rogue Valley Overniters
Just my experience

I spent one night in Sept. 2019 after a rainy day. We stayed up front near the office and street in a 38 foot motorhome. Full hookups, gravel sites and paved roads. It was quiet though not far off the freeway in a commercial neighborhood. I saw nothing wrong and have no complaints; there was grass and worn picnic tables. Overall, it was certainly adequate and humble. I would stay again without hesitation. I cannot rate it higher because it is humble— it is not as glitzy as the highly rated parks.

Standard issue RV Park

Located at the top of Grants Pass close to freeway entrance/exit, this is your standard RV Park. Nothing special but is within walking distance of food/drinks which is nice.

Mediocre

Most of the people staying here are long term, when we stayed there was some drama between residents and it seems some shady people tend to frequent the area. Perks are laundry, showers and bathrooms on site. Not a great place if you’re looking to get out Into nature but Grants Pass has some fun seasonal events such as boatnik with fireworks, boat racing and carnival rides/food. Pretty river town but I’ve stayed at nicer places for the same price.

Local highlights include: All sports park, boatnik, car cruises, wildlife images.