Olustee , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Olustee Camping Reviews
If your passing through or staying a couple days!

I was passing through town on my way to Fort Worth Texas and wasn’t disappointed!

Awesome hosts! Clean park! Definitely come again.

Spectacular place to visit

Doris campgrounds are only open for RV campers due to covid so I couldn’t stay. Mount Scott had some pretty awesome views and I hiked the trail across the road from it by the bathrooms. There is a gate and a path beside it made from vehicle wheels. You can hike pretty far. There are several spots where you cross a creek which was good for my dogs or I think they would have died by the way they were panting lol. It was 91 degrees when I hiked it. Take 2 water bottles for yourself if it’s hot out! The trail ends at a beautiful lake with the mountain in the distance. I walked down to the lake so the dogs could cool off and drink for a while. Def loved taking it all in. There’s cattle but they didn’t mind us one bit.

I did see camping in town right before the blue water towers, along the river/creek there are tent camping spots and a lot of people were fishing. It’s just over the bridge and you can miss it. It’s not on the app so thought I would mention it in my review and added some pics of that area!

2nd review

Check it out!

Great park

All services worked, did not try WiFi Well manicured lawns and trees Large pull-through

Wonderful spot with easy access

Our first night on the road and stayed here. Great spot right next to Wal-Mart. The bathrooms were very clean and nice, as well as, the showers with heat lights, bench and teak step. We thought it was very well maintained. Thank you for an excellent night stay! The Fullers

Mountains in Oklahoma??

This is an awesome place to visit for the day or weekend! It’s only about 3 hours from the Dallas area and is very scenic. Lots of wildlife and fun trails to hike! The campground fills up quick so get there early.

Quiet, loads of stars

Stayed at campsite 37 at the equestrian camping area. All other sites in this campground were empty so it was very quiet. My campsite offered great views of the canyon and an amazing array of stars at night. Flush toilets, showers close by and water pumps at the site. Great site and worth the $15.

Need Help With Covid 19

Of course, Covid 19 has forced many places to make adjustments, and this is a trying time for all. That being said, this camp is inconsistent with its information online, on this app, and in person. Many amenities and even basic entry had conflicting information, and we were turned away after driving so far to get there. The maps they gave us were also unclear and poorly labeled. The park is beautiful and a must-see, but I’d feel better avoiding this site entirely.

Lovely little RV park

We stayed one night here and would highly recommend it. Very clean and quite. The kids loved the playground.

Clean and basic no frills park

This RV park is right off the main thoroughfare, next to the local Walmart. There is even a path to the Walmart parking lot at the edge of the park.

Wifi was down for our one night visit, due to severe weather that knocked out a wire/cable in town.

Sites are mostly grass. We got a pull through for our visit. Sites are a mix of long-term stays and overnight stays. Our picnic table was apparently a shared resource, as it was used by the site next door residents in front of our RV.

There is a small pool, but we did not use it. There is also a playground on site and a pet area.