The best BOAT IN camping near
Good Hope , OHIO

Most Recent Good Hope Camping Reviews
Secluded

Campground was well maintained, even the pit toilets. Our campsite was huge #46. But some sites seemed very small. It’s a short drive to the lake house for the beach and boat rental. The food at the Lodge is delicious! The drive to get there was rough. Don’t count on GPS. Look it up and plan it out before you go.

Still our favorite campground

Always clean sites well spaced out.

Fun Campground with lots to do.

We went in March and the campground was pretty empty and a lot amenities were still closed but the sites were cleaned up good from the ice storms.  The sites are a little closer than we prefer but if its not busy then you have plenty of room.  Lots to do in the park with plenty of hiking and exploring available.

Lots of space

One of my favorite Ky state campgrounds. Plenty of space between campsites. Just wish they had sewer hookups…

Small sites, very close

Super small campground with one road in/same road out. Check-out time created quite the backup.

The sites were too short for my camper, which is odd because when booking I indicated the length of my camper. I had to back in camper, drop it, move truck, hook camper back up and finish backing in to site. Pulling out was the reverse of this.

A smaller camper would fit perfect right next to the creek at the end of the road. The lake is nice too with a small island.

Clean

Nice

Small

But okay

Free Free

I don’t have a lot to add to the other reviews, yes, it’s very close to a roadway and train tracks, but it’s free!

Near boat ramp

So I came to this campground because it’s free. I arrived and found the dump station and filled my water tank with potable water, when I moved onto the three spots available (only one was taken) I read the sign that clearly says only RV’s and Trailers allowed and all other will be towed at owners expense. well I have an all white converted sprinter and from the outside it just looks like a working van. Although I can prove that my van is an RV I didn’t feel like waking up in the middle of the night on a moving van that is being towed, sooo just in case I left and drive 20 min to Cabelas.

Peaceful

Had a great time there. We will be back in the spring or summer when the grandkids can swim. Staff was very pleasant. Not much shade but then again it's a fairly new KOA and the trees haven't had time to grow.