About Hocking Hills Canoe Livery
Private
Hocking Hills Canoe Livery is located in Ohio
6 Reviews of Hocking Hills Canoe Livery
Great little gem!

I was a little skeptical about camping at a canoe livery, but I apparently had no reason to be!  This place was great.  Small campground, each camping space was private enough and had woods around it.  It was quiet and was family friendly or good for just a group of friends looking to let loose.  I will definitely be staying here again.  Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it was a little pricey for a campsite.

Fun!

Kayaking is a blast down the hocking river. They take you and you end up right back at your car. They aim to make your trip fun and are super helpful! I’ve been a couple dozen times and never had a bad experience

Very enjoyable

Not much room for parking, but great service and qualities kayaks! Had an amazing time on the river, plenty of areas to rest and swim and had not too many shallow sections.

Great place to kayak

Nice place to rent or bring your own boats . Staff is great and they have cabins available. Nice showers and restrooms

Torch Light Canoe Trip

I went on the torch light canoe trip on 8/18/18. The basic set-up is a standard canoe with a tiki torch in the back of it. You set off at 7:30-8pm. We had around 40 people in our launch group. Cost is $45 per boat.

River is quick moving and minimal effort is needed. However, there are a lot of shallow places and downed trees. Because of this and how people all launch at the same time, back-ups are a real issue. There are not too many environmental sights to see because it gets dark early.

My group had a blast, even though it poured rain for the first hour. I was worried bugs were going to be awful but I only hear 1-5 mosquitoes. Best sight was looking ahead or behind and seeing all the lights. A girl in my group said it looked like Harry Potter. After you are done there is a live band and free s’mores.

This place loses a star for me because of the amount of people launching all at once.

Fox’s Hocking Hills Canoe Livery

Best kept secret in Hocking County! Located on the Hocking river the sites are very Private and not on top of each other. Aaron and Cindy are awesome people and make you feel very welcome. We have been camping and Kayaking/canoeing here for years. Nice facilities well kept and super reasonable prices. Cabins are super quaint and clean We stay here even when not using the river.