the dyrt
Drive In, Boat In
Luzerne is located in New York
4 Reviews of Luzerne
Lake luzerne

Campsite was a little creepy but the scenery and attractions around the area were amazing. Lake george is right down the road and it is also across from an adventure/tubing area.

Best family campground

we have been going to this campground for almost 15 years and my husband went here a a kid with his family. We always get the same site, for 15 years. My daughter loves it here. We get our site close to the lake so we can walk down and swim and my husband fishes. The showers are so nice and private and clean. Love that we can rent boats too. Also, the little mom and pop store across the street is perfect for last minute needs and have the best homemade chocolate cream pie.

Fabulous little campground

My best friend and I took the kids to this campground and we loved it! Beautiful beaches, lots of places to hike and lots of places to take a bicycle and go exploring! We loved it here and will be returning!

My favorite place

My overall favorite place. Lover being on the far side of the lake with the private beach and no motorboats allowed. Tons of bike riding options. Great little lake for kayaking and fishing. Minutes away from Lake George village. Great little diners and shops in town of Hadley/Luzerne also.