Roads
Nature

Lake George Campsites

3 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 2
Joshua G.
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Not the best

We chose this site for convenience to the size flags park and that was about all it was good for. Very friendly staff and a pool. However it was so close to the thruway we could have been on top of it and for the price I was not impressed.

Sitec
Mary W.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2019

Highway noise galore

Nice sites, way to close to Northway. I'm longing for home, for peace and quiet. Which is why I like camping. For quiet, it's hard to have a conversation without the need to shout or repeat what you said over the traffic. It doesn't die down overnight. There are so many other campgrounds to go to.…

Cat R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2019

TRAFFIC WOES

When we first drove up I almost turned around. But, we had our reservation and there were none local available for full hookups. Driving in, the office was kind of run down. On the way to our site, we passed the "pool". Green, thick, and nasty - seriously! There are many trees, which is nice.…

Lake George Campsites is located in New York

Directions

GPS: 43.34376N, -73.687229W CANADA & North: I-87 Northway south to Exit 20, 1 mile south on Rt. 9 to Lake George Campsites. From NYC & South: I-90 Thruway north to Exit 24, I-87 Northway north to Exit 20, 1 mile S on Rt. 9 to Lake George Campsites.

Address

1053 State Route 9

Coordinates

73.68722936 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.