About Lake George Campsites
Lake George Campsites is located in New York
2 Reviews of Lake George Campsites
Highway noise galore

Nice sites, way to close to Northway. I'm longing for home, for peace and quiet. Which is why I like camping. For quiet, it's hard to have a conversation without the need to shout or repeat what you said over the traffic. It doesn't die down overnight. There are so many other campgrounds to go to. I unfortunately will not come back here again. It is clean, not many campers.

TRAFFIC WOES

When we first drove up I almost turned around. But, we had our reservation and there were none local available for full hookups. Driving in, the office was kind of run down. On the way to our site, we passed the "pool". Green, thick, and nasty - seriously! There are many trees, which is nice. BUT, the sites big enough for our camper were difficult to get into, and right next to seasonal campers. These people had so much stuff surrounding them, it was weird. (My opinion ) Painted rocks, knomes, plastic deer, pigs, knick knacks EVERYWHERE. The people were nice, but.. We were at site 212, and were here for 3 night. We had a family function, so leaving was not an option. The Northway was directly to the west , maybe 1000 ft through the woods, extremely loud traffic noise.