Equestrian
About Luzerne - DEC
Luzerne - DEC is located in New York
6 Reviews of Luzerne - DEC
Defenitly in the woods!

The only campground in all of New York that acquires to house back riders. There are campsites that also come with stalls for your horse!

great location

GREAT LOCATION! Small state run campground in the SE Adirondacks- plenty to do: tubing and white water rafting (spring) great hikes, horseback riding, canoe/kayaking, zip lines, great local food and breweries in the area. check out https://adktubing.com/ for a tubing trip or plan your own!

Awesome campground

I loved this campsite. Was very secluded, small lake but perfect for kayaking. There’s a small beach on the other side of lake(not recommended to swim at by workers) that you can kayak to and relax. Not overcrowded at all and in a great location. There are many trails in the back of the campground. Overall, I had a great experience here. Would def return for future camping endeavors!

Best family campground

we have been going to this campground for almost 15 years and my husband went here a a kid with his family. We always get the same site, for 15 years. My daughter loves it here. We get our site close to the lake so we can walk down and swim and my husband fishes. The showers are so nice and private and clean. Love that we can rent boats too. Also, the little mom and pop store across the street is perfect for last minute needs and have the best homemade chocolate cream pie. Very close to great escape. Hiking available too.

Nice sites, great fishing

Older camp facilities but well maintained, nice swim at your own risk beach (no guards), boat rentals, good fishing.

Nice

Cute campground. Large sites. Secluded. Clean bathrooms. Nice swim area.