About Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Western New York
Private
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Western New York is located in New York
12 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park of Western New York
Unbelievable

I dont even know where to start 2 water parks for kids and adults play areas for pets DEFINITELY BRING OR RENT THE GOLF CART , very hilly but tons of fun

Great time

Really nice staff! Free putt putt. Clean! So much to do. There is a dog park as well!

Awesome

Put put was free. So many things to do with the kids. Heated pools. Beach was clean.

Great place to take kids.

Loved the activities to do for kids. Great place to just hang soft anweekend. Kids loved it .

Camping resort in the middle of nowhere

There was a great WiFi connection, so it was difficult to get my boys to go explore! We have a 35 foot travel trailer and had zero difficulty backing into a W/E spot. Gravel pads, decent space between RVs. We did need our extra hose to reach our spigot but I think that was unusual. The dump station was easy to get to and clean when we left.

Playgrounds, beach, mini-golf, dog park, bounce pillow, basketball, volleyball, movie nights, wagon rides twice a day with Jellystone characters, lots of daily activities, water park, kayaks, SUP’s, canoes, LIFEGUARDS!… ALL INCLUDED. My kids did mini-golf 4 times. Snack bar (with good wings and delivers!). Golf cart rentals. What was I most impressed with? Trash pickup. You put it in front of your site, somebody picked it up. Any time of day.

There were three types of cabins I saw, but didn’t go inside. You could fish in the pond. The website says Laser Tag but we didn’t explore that far. The town is teeny tiny so no good grocery store around. The grounds were well kept. Niagara Falls were a little more than an hour away. Great day trip!

We we will come back next year and bring our cousins!

Fun for everyone

There is something for everyone at this campground. They made recent addition as that are awesome. The added a new section of premium sites (pull-thru and back-in), the added a beach to their pond and allow swimming. They have the best fireworks for July 4 and their Halloween weekends are full of fun and fright!

tons of fun

your kids won’t be bored while staying here. There is enough to keep them entertained for days. Down side is it is very busy if your looking to relax.

Lots to do but

There is tons to do at this park but many of the staff do not understand English that well and were rude, it was not like this in past yrs. Plus they tried to charge my daughter more when she checked in although she paid in full when booked, they tried to say the rate went up because they booked more sites. Showers were cold even sunday when most people had already checked out

Busy busy busy!

we do wnjoy a little Jellystone wvery now and then. I feel like it is pretty crowded. the water area always seems to be over crowded and never enough room for sitting!! our favorite tome of year to cisit is around Halloween. They always have great activities and trick or treating with the kids.

Wish we could have stayed longer!

We hit this campground on our way through to Lake George, and I was genuinely upset that we couldn't stay longer. So many fun amenities. It's like a water park, meets campground. Games areas, activities galore. Expect to pay higher rates, however, because you are being charged for more than just a campsite. There's all the "extras." Would not recommend to someone looking for silence or just passing through however!