Standard (Tent/RV)
About Theresa's RV Park and Beauty Salon

Nothing fancy here, but the classic Northern New Mexico hospitality and stunning Continental Divide views will make this a stay to remember. Feel your best with a hot shower, good night’s sleep, and a haircut! Special beauty shop discounts for truckers and CDT hikers. Short- and long-term stays available. FREE WIFI for all!!

$20/night RV parking incl. power, water

$400/mo RV parking incl. power, water

$10/night tent camping

$5/shower

$12/short haircut ($10/haircut for truckers and CDT hikers)

Fee Info
$20/night RV parking incl. power, water $400/mo RV parking incl. power, water $10/night tent camping $5/shower $12/short haircut ($10/haircut for truckers and CDT hikers)
Price
Theresa's RV Park and Beauty Salon is located in New Mexico
Directions
6523 U.S. 550, Cuba, NM 87013
1 Review of Theresa's RV Park and Beauty Salon
Just be ready for a "casual" experience

This RV Park is the most haphazardly laid out place I've seen. Imagine if you had a really large lot. Near the front, you own a small beauty parlor. On your land are a couple of old mobile homes. You decide to add some RV hookups(probably 20 years ago) and you just kinda scatter them about in what is only a semblance of order. That gives you an idea. I had called a few weeks before and"reserved" a 50 amp site(there are only 2). She took my name. That was it. No confirmation#, nothing. I had a bad feeling from the start. We arrive just before 7(that's when we said we'd arrive) and both 50 amp spots were taken. She had forgotten we were coming. She offered us a 30 amp site, which for one night, was more than fine. We backed in(sites are uneven, we had to add blocks to keep our motorhome from being held in the air by the jacks) and started set up. I got my money's worth from my EMS that day! We got a reverse polarity error!!! Fortunately, the site near us(unused) was close enough I could run my power cable that way, and it checked out okay. After that, all was well.

It's a very good location, on the north end of Cuba(tiny town). We grabbed take out dinner from the historic El Bruno restaurant, which was phenomenal. The next morning, we struck camp and drove away. It all worked out okay, but don't expect your reservations to be honored. Theresa is super friendly, but clearly relies only on her memory to help her with reservations. Be prepared with a Plan B, I guess, in case you show up and she's rented everything. But at$20, it's a reasonable stay.

Year 2021 Flag