The best RV SITES camping near
Rolla , MISSOURI

Most Recent Rolla Camping Reviews
Really nice!

I rolled in about 1030 with my daughter and dog. Very well lit, very clean and very easy to get in and very secure with a ton of cameras. Also has a really nice dog area. Was a bit concerned if my power would be on since the place isn't manned by someone, but it was and since it was so well lit it was a fast hookup. Totally recommend this place!

Nice!

Close to the river. Area isn't very big which is nice.

Not so hot

Next to the hwy. so it's noisy. The river is nice here but a little walk to it. Does have a full bar!

My fav!

Very new, neat and clean

I was impressed with this place. It’s not staffed on-site as far as I saw. You can reserve a site online or just do it when you get there as I did. After paying the power is supposed to be turned on. Mine wasn’t after a couple minutes but I called the number in the confirmation email and it was on within seconds. No bathroom which they let you know when you book. Nice water and sewer hook up. You can get in and out really quick.

Nestled in the trees

Some of the spots are close together but it seems to be that way because they kept as many natural trees as possible! We enjoyed the buddy sites so that our front doors faced our friends and the hookups were on the outside of each campsite. They also had group buddy sites that allowed four rigs to all front doors to face each other all being pull through sites.

My family also enjoy the Floating Trees ropes course. It was supposed to be about 2 hours but the instructors let them go an extra 45 minutes without anyone feeling rushed.

Great location but NO PHONE SERVICE (ATT)

The campground is great.  Most of the sites are flat and paved.  The campground is right next to the Meramec River.  There is WiFi available but it is not reliable.  The cell phone service is virtually non-existent.  We had planned to work from here and had to cut our visit short.

Primitive and Full Hook Up

I've seen some reviews say its outdated and I'm not sure where that comes from. On season they offer a variety of float and eat packages that are tasty and nicely priced. Cute little campground with "primitive", electric and full hook ups. All tent camping is still pretty close to the general store that also has coin showers! You have good options for a shady and grassy spot if you're tent camping too. Great folks working there, always very friendly and helpful.

A sweet little spot

Easy to miss with a quick turn off but once you cross the bridge on the main road you will be curious about the creek below. A handful of primitive camp sites with a fire ring, picnic table & lantern hook. Quick access to the cool creek and the much cooler river—crystal clear waters. Would advise a pair of water shoes for walking the riverbed and water as they are very rocky (available at nearby store if needed).

A peaceful and inexpensive site to rest your head and rejuvenate in the waters.

Huge beautiful park. A lot of hiking and biking trails. Boat ramp and store in the park. We saw about 20 deer each day.