About Blue Springs Campground
US Army Corps of Engineers
Blue Springs Campground is located in Missouri
16 Reviews of Blue Springs Campground
Better than I expected

Camped here over the weekend, when arrived the staff was very friendly with everything, the site we had didn't have shade and most sites had full hook-ups. The campground was nice and clean with friendly campers next to us

One night stay

It was our first trip to test out our first camper. Had little trouble backing in the spot but having deluxe lot on a concrete slab was a big plus.

Very nice and quiet

We stayed for 1 night on a nice gravel site. Had full hook up and nice shade. The campground offered some hiking and walking routes. Kids had a great time at the playground.

Fun and relaxing

This was our first visit to this campground. the sites were well kept up, with many prime locations near the playground for our kids. Campground staff were beyond friendly and accommodating. Only downside was the lack of big trees for shade through part of the park. Next time I know where to reserve :)

close to home

I try to review campgrounds based off of my expectations. I did not expect this to be the equivalent of camping in the mountains. So, for what I was looking for I gave it a 4 star review. *a nice close to home campsite for a quick get away. between Jackson county parks (Longview, jacomo, and this one) this has the least amount of shade trees, the campsites are closer together, and is stIll close enough to the highway to hear some traffic; thus the 4 star review. however, you get more fire wood with your purchase here than at Longview (credit to the attendant) & you are close to Blue Springs Lake Marina, beach, and trails to walk/bike. Of the 3 aforementioned campgrounds, this one is the closest to home for us. we had a great time and will be back!

Awesome, and keep up really good

We stayed last Oct 2017; we live in KC, and will be coming back again in Oct, camp host, are very nice, and friendly sites are all pretty nice,

Easy access to everything,

Friendly & accomodating

We had a great time, and the attendants were awesome!

Everyone should totes stay here

I made this title for a reason everyone should should totes stay at blue springs once in their life. Friendly camp manager who let us in even though we were a bit late. Terrific water to look at and super clean

Great campground!

this campground was safe, quiet, and clean. It was even able to accommodate late arrivals. I couldn't give five stars because the water in the women's shower was burning hot. Other than that I would stay again. We stayed for a questival experience by Cotopaxi.

Understanding

We were late, but they still checked us in! Thank you Ladies!!