Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 65 ft.
Jackson KOA is located in Minnesota
6 Reviews of Jackson KOA
Great

Nice clean and quiet. Super friendly staff.

Nice Campground on I90

I’ve been to several KOAs while traveling and this one does not disappoint. Clean and updated bathrooms, nice pool and friendly staff.

Alright but not the best for a KOA

We go in early in the afternoon after traveling from Madison WI.

The KOA seemed alright but I was very disappointed in the long term/ Full time RVs parked there.  Some were alright but a couple of pretty dumping ones.

They were not full and I can understand the reason.

The facilities seemed to be well maintained.  The pool and playground were very nice and the sites we stayed around were fine.  It was just those few trailers that gave it that run downed feeling. If they took care of those even made them clean the area around them and wash them it  would go up a star or 2.

The internet was iffy again and I guess we will just have to live with that though I did expect more from a KOA.

That night they did have live entertainment but we did not know about it until they started to play.  It was locals I think that lived there and was like a jam session.

Super friendly

Great KOA, owners were very friendly and welcoming. They invited us to their “end of season” party and came and talked to us the next morning.

Awesome campground

Veri clean and quiet! Check in people were very polite and helpful!

Year 2021 Flag