Camping in Four Seasons Estates

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Four Seasons Estates, Maryland

56 Reviews of 7 Four Seasons Estates, Maryland Campgrounds

Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Perfect quick getaway

For tent camping I would suggests sites 30,33 or 35 these are tucked along the tree line. The bathroom facilities were the cleanest I have seen in a campground. Quiet time was observed and there are plenty of nice trails around for hiking and biking

Growin’ C.
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Owners are bullies

Kicked out for asking why no amenities were open. Was told they didn’t want “unhappy folks here”

Siteb2
Carson B.
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Awful

The place is beautiful. They advertise all of their activities, none of which are ever open, including the pool. Owners are crazy, we got yelled at by the only staff member we could find (no one was ever really around, office was always closed, no one to contact) because we asked why the pool was…

N
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Great place

It’s a great place for family and kids right on the river great for fishing and vary easy to get to just get on the trail and walk you will see it what I loved the most is they had water and a bathroom definitely recommend going

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

This place is awesome!

I love this campground. It’s big, yet spread out, sites are really well kept and level (gravel). Many are shaded with trees, beautiful pool, laundry, showers, super kind store workers. Gated entry with live person working to greet you. Shuttle bus to take you to metro. We will be back!

WThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

Hidden Gem

Very nice campground with beautiful sites, clean facilities, and friendly staff! Wonderful place!

P
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Nicest people

Stayed there this weekend Thursday through Sunday. Original reservation was Fri-Sun, but they were calling for 60 mph wind gusts Friday, and no one was in my spot so I went in a day ahead. Good thing, because the wind was crazy!! Power outage at a lot of the campground Friday night due to a tree…

SiteT2
singinajf@aol.com The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2021

Nice place

Little Bennett has spacious RV and tent sites as well as cabins and yurts. It's very clean and well maintained. Lots of hiking within the park and many activities for kids. We were very impressed by their covid safety. Will be back!

• D58
  • D58 Continued
SiteD58
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Wonderful Easter

We stayed here this past Easter and they had plenty of activities for kids and adults. Easter egg hunts for kids, adult scavenger hunts for alcohol. Wonderful experience for the whole family.

Jason F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

First time excellence

As a first timer, I wanted to show my girlfriend a good time for her birthday weekend. This park had everything you could want while maintaining a good distance from civilization, which was a smooth transition for me. The staff and campers were great and we even got to see the cub scouts doing a…

SiteLot 29
MickandKarla W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2021

Impressive Campground

Cherry Hill Park was easy to find and get to basically right off I-95. This was our first time RVing into the WA DC area and we were concerned about traffic getting to the campground(CG). As we arrived, traffic was heavy on I-95 but manageable. Cherry Hill’s and our RV GPS directions were spot on…

• Site 93 with patio, rot iron table and chairs, fire pit, and stand up bbq.
  • Site 93 utilities side.
  • Roof view from site 93 to site 97, which is one of the most spacious in the park if you are a decent backer.
Month of VisitApril
Melissa P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2021

We had a great time

Good campground with a good amount of activities for the kids. Bathrooms didn’t have a lot of water pressure in the showers, but overall were cleaner then expected. We had a great time, and plan to visit here again.

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2021

Nice and dated

It was probably an amazing park 30 years ago. The creek was really nice. Sites were good size and ours had a patio. Had a fair amount of amenities for kids.

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2021

Surprisingly nice

Surprisingly nice campground in a city. Lots of things for kids to do and access to bike trails outside of the complex.

Kristy R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2020

Great Family Fun

Great camping amenities, soft cushioned sites, with power and water close by. DO NOT GET BASIC TENT SITES AS THEY ARE NEXT TO HIGHWAYS AND VERY NOISY!!! Premium tent sites would be a better choice. My grandchildren live it there. We will return to a premium tent site soon.