About Duck Puddle Campground
Duck Puddle Campground is located in Maine
2 Reviews of Duck Puddle Campground
Overpriced

This campground is overpriced for the location, amenities and condition of the sites. The lay of the land is sloped and they need to improve drainage of run off. The site was very wet with standing water making most of the site unusable. The post that the electrical box and water was hooked to was in standing water. The water hose coming out of the ground had a leak and was spurting out water. I was given a price and paid half at time of booking. Upon arriving at campground I was charged additional fees. When asking why I was being charged so much more than what I was originally told the explanation was I don't know. I had to push to get this info. It boiled down to that I had changed my reservation due to a conflict. At that time I was never advised of a price change so what a shock upon arrival. I pushed back I was told sorry it is what it is. I was a first time visitor to this campground and will not be returning.

great spot!

We actually got married here. We stayed in the cabins and a few of our guests camped. Obviously we’re fond of it for emotional reasons but it’s also just a great spot. The owners are great people. The store is well stocked, and there are a ton of amenities. It’s also close to other fun coastal towns. Definitely worth a visit.