Camping in Glenmore

21 Reviews of 4 Glenmore, Louisiana Campgrounds

David M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Friendly and clean

The camp grounds are very well kept up. Staff is friendly and will explain everything to you. Hook up sights cater to 30 and 50 amp with sewer and water. Concrete pads were very nice and I didn't hardly have to do much to level my camper. Only bad thing for which I only gave a 4 star is the road…

Sitepaved rv site with 30/50 amp plus water and sewer.
Month of VisitOctober
Martin D.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Very Nice

Very well maintained park with a pleasant staff. Some longer term folks but that section is very nice as well. We'll be back for sure.

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Family fun

This Campground has a beautiful lake with lots of areas to cookout. It also has a game room. Great for families.

SiteI do not remember
T R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Great spot

Nice spot, area for dogs, cute gift shop and very nice staff.

SiteH21
Claire M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Our favorite

We will be back! Love the friendly family party vibe this campground d has! Beautiful amenities. We were there outside of pool season but there were bands and activities every weekend! Can’t wait to return.

• Play button icon
Month of VisitFebruary
J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

Considering their are no other parks in the area or even very close to the area I would say it's an okay park . I think it's way over priced and the hours/ days it's open for anything other than rv's/ camper trailers is very limited. But it is very clean and the staff was friendly

J
Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

Overall okay for the area

Walt W.
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2021

Beautiful setting all concrete

Really nice park very well maintained. Exceptionally maintained. All concrete sites and a beautiful lake. Covered play area for kids and a nice dog walk area.

Txmohawk
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2020

Peaceful & Clean

Let’s start that COVID sucks, a lot is closed due to the CVD but it’s also a holiday week I will add as we celebrate the New Year. During the week it is quiet, and pretty empty. Pet friendly, decent space between spots, all 30/50A cable sewer water hookups.

Joshua H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2020

Nice place to stay

So far we have enjoyed our stay been here a couple of weeks pool is nice people are friendly

Cat R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2020

PARTY PARK USA

This is one of the busiest RV campgrounds in South Louisiana. Be sure that you have reservations well in advance. There's a pool with a bar, game room, playground and lake. Small store on site, as well as laundry facilities. Downside is people love to party and be loud. Kids galore, so be careful…

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2020

Very nice

This is one of the nicer ones. We have been 3 summers and have always enjoyed it. Movie theater, small game room, tiki bar, lots of activities and play areas for the kids, and the pools are nice. Fishing in the ponds is fun but don’t expect too much as they are very small. Weekends are very crowded…

Joey H.
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2020

Good value

Very nice campground. Staff is always friendly. Good amenities. Very easy to park and a staff member always helps you park. Grocery store is about a mile away. Pool is open during summer and they added a covered playground for kids. I mean covered with a very large steel structure. The playground…

Joey H.
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2020

Good value

Nicole R.
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2019

Great dog park

Basic campground with pool, awesome dog park area at campground. If leAve Koa property towards back via bike or foot there is a nice park with playground equipment and another large dog area