Eubank , KENTUCKY

Most Recent Eubank Camping Reviews
Some of the best camping in the Southeast

Big South Fork is the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Literally anything you want to do, you can find it here- horseback riding, ATV riding, hiking, biking, rock climbing, kayaking, backpacking, camping, fishing, hunting, swimming… I could go on, but you get the point. I have spent a lot of time here, and it’s at the top of my list for places in the Southeast. The Big South Fork river is some of the best smallmouth fishing around. I love the backcountry camping in BSF, it’s so peaceful, and beautiful. There are several campsites that people have made stone firepits and log/rock seating, it has the feel of the AT without as many people. The Burnt Mill area is awesome, but the hike can be challenging, but it is so worth it. You can find a great backcountry site off of nearly every trail in there. I love to stop by a local staple for a good cheeseburger basket and a milkshake at Flonnies Drive In on the corner of hwy 63 and hwy 27, if you get the chance, treat yourself!

This was a very nice, clean, family friendly campground!

We loved the campground!  The facilities were very nice and clean.  The park was clean and very spacious.  We had lots of room in our space and we were not on top of our neighbors!!  Our dogs loved the park.  We will be back to stay again.

All around amazing!

If you love water and nature this is the place for you! Beautiful river front campground that is peaceful. There is a boat ramp (perfect for my kayak), docks to go fishing off of, lots of nature and trails. I just brought my RV here for an extended stay and the staff made every effort to make sure my stay would be enjoyable! They even came out and helped me hook everything up (I’m a newbie to RV camping). They have new owners and the staff is very welcoming and treat you like family and friends. I highly recommend this place and so thankful I found this little gem!

This will be VERY different experience for you and your family! Promise!

I have GREAT news for you! You will find a much different experience with the new Management! AND new hiking and biking trails being put in this month! We are excited to be part of this beautiful property. Come have some fun with us! CumminsFerry.com

Good news! Under New Management! Come. let's have some fun!

Good news! Under New Management- come have some fun with us and sit by the waterfall and river! CumminsFerry.com

Well maintained. Too noisy.

First the good. This state park is well maintained and staffed by very friendly people. I hate not being able to give it high marks.

But this campground is absolutely ruined by the adjacent strone quarry. They begin work at 6am and all you hear is stone crushers and beeping trucks backing up. Horrible!

Although this campground is not a true woodsy feel like many state parks, the small sites along Kentucky River give the best feel. We are on site 145 and our 27' just fits. They are pretty unlevel, but we like the site nonetheless.

A shame the quarry ruins this cam

Water front

This campground sites next to a boat dock. Nice staff. Nothing to do here unless you have a boat

Nice, packed in, lots of litter

Stayed 2 weekend nights. Got lucky we had spots 148 and 149. These are shallow with no yard but offer more privacy. Not good for adding tents or really much else other than chairs. Both fire rings were unusable due to location or being filled with garbage. You also can hear road noise.

The good stuff, it’s a pretty area. We enjoyed the boat ramp area where we could sit long the river. The putt putt course was very fun and shaded. Nice to have a friendly camp grocery store. Overall not bad if you want lots to do and don’t mind sites that are close together.

Very peaceful!!

This place is away from everything and I love that!! We go riding up here often and will be camping this weekend there!!!

Like the Smokies, without the crowds

Big South Fork NRRA is definitely one of my favorite places in Tennessee. It stretches into Kentucky’s too. So much to do and see, and the hiking and camping is equal to the Smokies in my opinion, except there’s no crowds, no traffic, not many people! It’s great! There’s a few campgrounds in BSF, like Bandy Creek and Station Camp,and they are excellent spots, but the backcountry is where it’s at n the BSF! I have found so many excellent camp sites along the river and in the forest, and I’ve always been able to find one with plenty of privacy on any given weekend. There’s lots of hiking, 4-wheeling, fishing, swimming, mountain biking, horse riding, kayaking, rock climbing, etc here. The possibilities are endless! The sounds at night are so peaceful and relaxing, and the lightning bugs put on quite a show in the summer! I tried to make a video, I don’t think you can see them, but you can hear the woods at night!