The best YURTS camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Alexander Camping Reviews
Lake views

Close to Cincinnati but each site is wooded and on lake front , lots to do!

This Campground is Fantastic.

This Campground is Fantastic. My Wife and I camped here for the first time last September 2019, we Camped in a tent and it was just Beautiful there. We will be going back this year but this time we will be going in a Camper fhat we just bought. We can't wait to go back.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

This Campground is Fantastic.

Thank you A.J. Jolly Campground.

Amazing

This Park & Campground is wonderful. Just the right size for all your camping and outdoor needs. Some spots are tight and a few are directly in front of others so that spectacular water view may not be available if there’s a big RV in front of you. Great fishing opportunity and there’s also a golf course.

Nice for a private campground

I am usually not too keen on private campgrounds. I prefer State Parks. With that being said, this was still good for a weekend trip. Beautiful setting. Mainly packed in with large RVs. Nice pool. Tiny gameroom, cornhole, basketball, movie on Fri night. You pay for showers. Owner was nice.