Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 60 ft.
Columbus Woods-N-Waters Kampground is located in Indiana
5 Reviews of Columbus Woods-N-Waters Kampground
Good camping

Privately owned, nice camp grounds, store, playground, half court basketball, heated pool and small fishing pond, I enjoyed staying here, friendly staff and guest, I made a few friends there

Close to I-65, seasonal, narrow approach road

We were returning from South Alabama this spring and wanted to travel a bit longer. Columbus Woods-N-Waters showed up on our apps so we gave them a call - yes, they had room for a 55' rig.  We turned off CR 58 on S 300 W with our Class A and found a narrow road that was wide enough for our Class A and another small car.  The berm is non-existant to the west.  We drove slow and met one vehicle and we squeezed by.

Once in the park, we stopped at the camp store and registered. People seem friendly enough and said Hi. I walked back to the site  Just to make sure we would not be boxed in and the site was  approachable with our rig - it was and it was just long enough for us - yea.  We had plenty of tankage for our overnight, so, we did not hook up the water and the electric was 50A.  Our site had no sewer hook up but on the way out there is a good dump station. Limited transient sites have sewer.

It appears as if most of the sites were filled with seasonal and permanent residents.  I did not ask but I think they keep some sites just for transients. We would stay again, Spring or Fall, as it was quiet and ask for site 13 since it had easy turns and was just long enough.  In the summer I would give it a pass since my rig only goes forward - no backing up.  It is a year around facility so winter would be ok too.  The address is 8855 South 300 West Columbus, Indiana.  Good Sam discount is 10%

Horrible

This was the most horrible experience I’ve ever had at a campground

Smoky bar room

This campground is very well run down the office smells like an old bar smoky pool room the people are not friendly they will damage your camper and not take responsibility of their employees I would not recommend staying there no longer than five minutes

Nice, convenient

Convenient location. Clean restrooms & showers. Had a shady spot for our overnight tent stay. Quiet. Friendly staff.

Year 2021 Flag