Camping in Pine Hills

429 Reviews of 68 Pine Hills, Florida Campgrounds

Jonathan D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Gorgeous campground

Absolutely gorgeous park and campground. We loved it and would definitely return. My son and I rode our motorcycles in not realizing there would be a lot of soft sand to drive through and at the campsite. Luckily we both have center stands so it wasn't much of an issue.

Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Keeping Cool @ Blue Springs

Here at Sand Pine Campground, you’ll find that while this is a fairly large campground, the substantial amount of vegetation, along with the flow of how the campground is organized, the individual campsites give off a vibe of privacy, intimacy and solitude. Each site has its own picnic table, water…

• Just look for this sign and you're good as there
  • Once past the Ranger office, you'll pull up to this sign for the campground
  • About 70 campsites dot this campground
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

Fantastic Family Weekend

This was our very first camping trip ever! The owners and staff were so friendly!!! We had a river spot and it was beautiful. We utilized the boat ramp and pool. Our kids enjoyed basketball & swimming at the huge pool.

• river view
  • pool time
  • boat slips to rent
Stuart K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

South St. Augustine RV Park Haven

Located just due south of the country's oldest town of St. Augustine, this RV park (more permanent vs. transitory, mind you) is perfect for anyone looking for EZ access to both I95 and US1.  While on the smaller side and more intimate, there's a simple circle loop to the layout, where midway…

• Take a ride through the first half of this RV Park loop
    Play button icon
  • Pellicer Creek Park is surrounded by lush vegetation
  • There's a perfect place to clean your fish here
G
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2021

Highly recommend.

Great camping, well maintained by the county! Great hot showers always clean. Regular security patrols.

Daniel S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Huge sites beautiful springs

We had such a great time campground was great and all of the staff at the park were extremely polite, happy to be there, and helpful.

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2021

Cold water in the summer

This was a great spot with full hook ups and bath/shower. There is a salt springs that is free for campers to swim in.

eThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Quiet in an urban setting

We reserved this site so that we could be at Disney World bright & early the next day! We arrived late due to vehicle issues & I happened to call ahead and they gave me the gate code. I re-read my emails and that was noted (to call by 5pm local time if arriving late). Sites are super flat…

SiteB 18 (Dixie Loop)
Andrew G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 7, 2021

Underrated

Campgrounds are nice with a good bit of privacy. Spring is smaller than some of the others in FL but still a great place to visit.

GThe Dyrt PRO User

Juniper springs

Pretty campsite with tropical foliage all around privacy and bear boxes. The springs are beautiful with swimming pool area with a water wheel house. The canoe trail was beautiful very narrow and trees hanging over with some tight turns that will flip you.

GThe Dyrt PRO User

Alex springs delightful

The 22 mile bike trail was a fun ride that took about three hours. Our campsite was very large and private with shrubs on both sides plenty of springs to visit in the area along with Alexander springs itself was nice

• 22mile bike trail
  • camp site
April S.

First timers

It was our first time out with our new camper and we throughly enjoyed the camp grounds. Very clean and well maintained. The springs are beautiful and refreshing.

B H.
Reviewed Aug. 5, 2021

Overall Satisfying Stay

Very nice new concrete RV/Trailer pads with electric and water hookup. The trailer in and out was easy even with a good sized rig (~30feet). Each spot had a picnic table and grill. I was a little disappointed that the hookup sights did not also have fire rings but the primitive tent sights do have…

SiteH3
Katie M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Enchanting Summertime Solitude

When I planned my trip to the Smokies, I left the last few days open, so I could decide at a later time what kinda ✨vibe✨ I was feeling.

Would I want to travel through more of Tennessee and down through central Georgia, skipping North and South Carolinas entirely? Maybe spend some time in…

SiteMoody #4
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2021

Nice Florida State Park

There’s camping on both the beach side and also the river side. Sites are nice, wide and level, but offer little shade. The park offers lots of fishing, wildlife viewing, and bicycling opportunities.