About Camp Blanding RV Military
Military
Camp Blanding RV Military is located in Florida
4 Reviews of Camp Blanding RV Military
Quiet and Kid Friendly

We camped here in the fall and the kids had a great time. Our site was right on the lake so the kids had a great time playing in the water for something to to. We could hang our hammocks and the paved roads allowed for the kids to ride their bikes. It was peaceful and we would go again!

Fun location

We camped here before things warmed up, but we enjoyed it. The children loved the close proximity of the lake. We were approximately 10 feet away from the water. The area had two sets of swings nearby and a dock. The bathrooms were clean and in good order.

We were required to set up our tent before registering. At the registration building, you can rent kayaks and paddle-boards.

Even with base access, you can only camp with a military member as a guest or be in the military.

I would camp here again.

Awesome

Some of the best camping in Fl, beautiful lake, spread out camp sites, fire pit, grill and full hookups. All water sports, including fishing, boat launch, Jet skis, etc.. plenty of room to swim. Some sites avail right on the water to pull your boat right up. Quiet and plenty to do.

My absolute FAVORITE place to camp.

This is our families favorite place to stay. The Quonset huts are great. We stayed in a half one with two families and everyone fit fine and we had a great time. The water is nice and clear. Safe friendly place, I would move here if I could.