About Pueblo KOA
Adults 18+, Kids 7-17, Free 0-6
KoA
Pueblo KOA is located in Colorado
3 Reviews of Pueblo KOA
Lost in the desert oasis

This little gem was a great surprise! Although, not much around, it was very well maintained and looked like other KOA's. Upon getting in, we were geared by the owner who was extremely friendly. We were escorted to our campsite and the freshly raked gravel was a nice surprise. If you stay make sure to get the patio!

Bruce was extremely helpful when our electric was down and got us back up and running. Most of the amenities are closed because of the Covid 19 situation but enough to get us by.

With the pickup of trash and good delivery, I will definitely be back.

OK for one night stay

Came here traveling north on I-25.  Beware of the height limitations at the exit just south of this site.  It is a one way 13’3” bridge.  If you are taller go north to the next exit which has a similar one lane bridge at 13’9” or go through Pueblo and go north on Purcell.  Camp is fine, all of the basics.  Typical slow wifi and ok Verizon cell.  Full hookups.

RR and HWY noise is ever present.  But this is a KOA Journey which is rated for this kind of stay, but prices were kind of high for what you get.  Staff is good and helpful.

Not much more to say than I would look at other options next time in the area.  And especially if I was traveling north.  It is a pain to get in and out of this location if doing so.

Road Trip

Nice little campground easy off and on to highway. Staff very nice and helpful