About Chalk Creek Campground and RV Park
Chalk Creek Campground and RV Park is located in Colorado
3 Reviews of Chalk Creek Campground and RV Park

I prefer more primitive campgrounds but we needed electricity for a friend's CPAP. Very nice clean facility. Staff is terrific and do an amazing job preparing each site after they are vacated. Lower campground is beautiful. It's down in the trees and right on the river. Upper is nice just not much shade. Amenities are good. Clean showers and bathrooms, laundry and a small store. Showers cost unfortunately. I would stay here again even though I like the primitive campgrounds better but I'd make sure it was in the lower section.

Nice but close camping

Nice campground in the lower camp. Spaces are tight though. 5 miles to hot springs or town. Nice creek access. Playground slide dangerous but kids love it. Good if you have quiet neighbors. Staff is very friendly. Would come again

Great Location

We love Buena Vista. Chalk Creek is in a great location, right across from a fantastic river rafting outfitter and across the hwy and a short drive up the mountain to Mt. Princeton Hot Springs. We spent a day doing both. We were able to camp right on the water and enjoyed falling asleep to the sounds of running water. The camp site is clean, has nice bathrooms and we would stay again.