Standard (Tent/RV)
About Arrowhead Cabin and Canoe

Arrowhead offers cabin, canoe, kayak and tube rentals, RV Sites and tent camping. ​

Season
Directions
69 Arrowhead Drive, Caddo Gap, AR
1 Review of Arrowhead Cabin and Canoe
Horrible!

We found this place during a last minute Labor Day weekend scramble. Sounded good on paper.Gave them a call and found cabins were booked (as expected) and the only availability was 1st come 1st served. With a 7 hour drive ahead of us, we explained we needed more reassurances there would be a place for us. We were told we could rent the Pavillion out each day and camp in the beautiful grass field surrounding it, away from everyone. PERFECT!!! After a long day of work and an all night drive, I'm 36 hours no sleep when we arrive just after 7am. And immediately I can sum this place up in 2 simple words…HOBO CAMP. The gazebo was smack in the middle of everyone with extension cables running to it from all directions. The grass field was a gravel field. Broken down busses and old canoes littered the grounds. And we were also greeted by a festering dead squirrel on the way to the office. This place was so bad, I was ready to do another 7 back home right then and there before pulling my tent out the truck. (We found Big Fir at Lake Ouachita from this travesty and our weekend quickly, and vastly, improved! See my review on it!!)