$25 - $49 / night

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • AT&T
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites

For Campers

• 2
N
Reviewed Feb. 8, 2022

Awesome cabin

Stayed at the cabin, had a great stay. Owners were awesome, cabin was very clean, looked like it came out of a Magnolia magazine, 100% would stay again highly recommend

Month of VisitMarch
G
Reviewed Jan. 4, 2022

10/10 would reccomend

Needed a last minute booking and they were more than happy to accommodate! Good view of the mountains in the area. The owner made sure to come and check on me and ask if there was anything I needed. The camp live in manager made sure to keep an eye on me (as a solo female traveler I cannot stress…

Month of VisitFebruary
Emma J.
Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

Lovely hospitality

The main attraction about this place is the host Christine. She was super sweet and even gave us a discount on our site, on account of how small our trailer is. True to the name, there is a big red barn that serves as both office and club house. Right next to the freeway and a stone’s throw away…

Red Barn Campground is located in Arizona

Directions

Located 1/4 mile from downtown Benson, and 23 miles from Tombstone. From I-10, take Exit 304 and go north to Darby. Take Darby east to Madison, and go south. Red Barn Campground is at 711 N. Madison (Go past dead end sign and park back entrance is on the right). Campground parallels I-10.

Address