No Fires
About Black Bart's RV Park

Welcome to Black Bart's RV Park. Our park has over 175 spaces available for very competitive Daily & Monthly Rates. We also have Tent Spaces available for up to 3 nights.

Amenities include water & power hook-ups and adapters, a General Store, a Laundromat, and more!

Private
No ADA Access
No Fires
No Showers
Black Bart's RV Park is located in Arizona
Directions
Black Bart's RV Park is conveniently located at the intersection of I-40 and Butler Avenue (exit 198) in Flagstaff, AZ, right across the street from the Little America Hotel.
1 Review of Black Bart's RV Park
Beautiful and close to Sedona

I really enjoyed my stay at this campground because there were trees everywhere and spectacular mountain views; the scenery was beautiful. The RV spaces were gravel and well-maintained, and we had plenty of space. There is a general store as well as a restaurant on site, and these ended up being really great to have there. The facilities were clean and taken care of. We ended up taking a trip down to Sedona to go off-roading, which was so much fun! It's just under 30 miles away, so it was so convenient to be able to stay near Sedona, but not have to drive our RV down into it.