Equestrian
County
Chute Pond Park is located in Wisconsin
6 Reviews of Chute Pond Park
Good family campground

Very children and family oriented, some shorter trails, fishing area, playground, beach (always full of weeds). Spots were pretty open

Chute Pond is my favorite place in the world.

I’ve been going here every year since for at least 10 years. The campsites are perfect, and there’s so many fun things to do. They have a little footbridge to fish off of, a playground, and a nice beach. You can rent out kayaks and little boats. There’s lots of hiking trails. One trail leads to a scenic overlook and another leads to slippery rock. Slippery Rock is a waterfall from the river that you can actually slide down. They also have a rock you can jump off as well into water. Also there’s a big pond where you can boat and swim and there’s a sandbar too. I love this place so much I got a tattoo of the coordinates.

shady trails

sites are nice, a lot of shade on most sites. some sites are harder to back into with long trailers. but over all sites have easy access. nice swimming area and hiking trails. slippery rock is a must see. fishing is also good for the outdoors men or women.

Slippery Rock!

I love this place I've been coming here since I was a very young child. My grandparents were from the town of Mountain. It will always have a nostalgic feel for me so it'll always receive five stars. But the last few times I've gone there people were taking so many panfish out of the lake at such small sizes it was hard to find large panfish like I remember as a child.

Would go back again and again

The access to the ATV trails really makes this campground a convenience gem! The camp store is also supe convenient if you forget smores and Fire supplies. The sites are close to each other and ticks can get bad here but overall it’s such a great, cheap option! The trails that go down towards the falls are really nice and it’s a great campground to watch the stars!

Clean quiet comfortable.

The campground is a bit rustic but well separated from neighbors. Clean sites and the shower house was very clean with ample parking. The fishing was great hiking trails were clean and nice. The fishing is fantastic. Even a place to ride a tube down a lazy river.