Camping in Symco

Recent Equestrian Reviews Near Symco, Wisconsin

70 Reviews of 9 Symco, Wisconsin Campgrounds

a
Reviewed Jun. 21, 2021

Small but very well kept

First time camping here, sites are very well taken care of, they have little wagons to buy firewood, and the camp administrator was super nice and helpful. Some sites are super close together but we got lucky!

Nathan C. F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Party Central

Love this camp ground, but they definitely pack it in. Always a good time and party when we're there....but that's what we're looking for. All their sites are nicely wooded, but can get to be close quarters. Good facilities, good bar, great food, newly remodeled pool facilities. Wifi is lacking,…

SiteB4
KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Our favorite local spot!

My kids have been camping with my mom here for years- since it was Kastle. We started a couple years ago. This is such an amazing family campground! Kids of all ages everywhere. After dark the kids usually have a big game of something up at the playground and I have to tell them to be home at a…

Site200’s
Catherine F.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Nice place

High cliff is a nice place . lots of hiking trails to choose from and a big lake . Beautiful views. Camp ground had nice wooded spots and vary dog friendly.

Adam B.
Reviewed May. 3, 2021

Great sites right on lake Winnebago

Sites within 20 feet of the lake make for beautiful sunsets! Clean park! Several trails. Saw several deer. Also has a boat launch.

• our site
  • out the back window
  • sunset
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

A hidden gem!

Secluded campsites, laid back staff, just a stones throw from the water!

Amy  P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2021

Clean and nice

Great clean camping. Very nice walking trails. They have a dog swimming area. Though swimming is not great after June/July when the algae gets bad. Great place overall!

Denise L.
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2021

Big park

Decent sized park. Nice hiking trails. Raccoons can be a pest and beg for food!

Kaylyn C.
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2021

Fun for hiking

Really cool cliffs to climb/ hike. There is also a lime kiln to hike to and see. There are two playgrounds for the kids as well. Beautiful views of Lake Winnebago from high points of the hike

Michael  L.
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2020

Nice and relaxing

You name it I’m sure you can find it at Hartman Creek. From swimming area fishing hiking trails. My favorite camping ground even when was a kid.

Charles M.
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2020

Family Camping at High Cliff

I took my family and my brother’s family for a weekend of camping the weekend of October 23, 24 and 25. Apparently there is an annual trick or treating activity that takes place with the RVs in the campground. It was an unexpected surprise that my kids loved.

The sites themselves were…

Nancy  S.
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

Beautiful Fall camping

Stayed here for 4 days in late October. Site 112 is nice pull through. Lovely state park. Hiking trails are short but nice. Lime kiln trail is difficult but so worth it.

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 20, 2020

Site 105

Beautiful fall colors! The campsite was large and relatively private. We enjoyed hiking on the trails.

Tony R.
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2020

Don't bother

Only place in the area that charges a fee. Trails are just boring. But really, who cares...the fact that they charge a fee to use subpar trails is ALL you need  to know. Anyone giving this place a positive review has obviously never been anywhere else in their entire life...Don't waste your time

Month of VisitOctober
Nicole A.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2020

Fun times!!!

I just stayed at this campground this weekend and it was a blast! The campsite we had was decently size and felt very private with all the trees surrounding us! The hiking is great and it was a short walk to the beach, it was also a short car ride to the chain of lakes!