About Camping in the Clouds
Max Length: 50 ft.
Camping in the Clouds is located in Wisconsin
1 Review of Camping in the Clouds
Disappointed

I researched and read reviews on this place because we had not ever been there. I was happy with what I found out so I made the reservation. We arrived and proceeded to check in. Check in was in the bar/restaurant. We waited for more than 5 minutes while they continued to take care of bar patrons. Finally we were checked in and taken to our site. Our site was a roomy, wooded, and pretty private. Our picnic table was very wobbly to the point of not being able to use it in any capacity. There was a bathroom, no shower, right nearby. It was doable. The showers we searched for and When we finally found them it was very disappointing! It was dirty and only cold water available. The map showed another shower area. We searched for that at a later time and finally found them in the same building as the bar and pool. These were nicer and had hot water. However, not very private as they were in a moderate traffic area and the glass doors, that had that white etched glass look to it, had “peep holes” scratched into them. I could not see a way to hang a towel to cover them. Kind of gave us ladies the creeps. It was a bit sad because you could tell it had better days and that some TLC could have gone a long way. Sadly we will not return.