Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Mossyrock Park

Tacoma Power’s Mossyrock Campground is a family-friendly getaway with access to Riffe Lake (formed by Mossyrock Dam) in Lewis County, Washington.

We built a new boat launch in 2018 due to changes to Riffe Lake levels. We also built a new swim area with an access trail and ADA-accessible parking. It is located near the boat launch.

Utility Company
Mossyrock Park is located in Washington
4 Reviews of Mossyrock Park
best first camping trip ever

my best friend look my on my first camping trip for the weekend with a bunch of friends and mossyrock is so beautiful, since we had a boat we went out to an island it had nice white sand no trash anywhere it was great.

City

Ok

Family friendly. No privacy

Very family friendly they have a (very) small playground. Lots of room for kids to ride bikes. There is almost no privacy though it's really just open fields with tents. My friend and I camped at site 11 which is considered walk in. We carried are stuff 200 feet and it was probably the most secluded spot but still not really private.

Mossyrock campground

We always enjoy our experiences while camping at Mossyrock, on Riffe Lake. There facilities are clean, the Rangers are great, and you mustn't miss at least having one breakfast at the little store/ cafe on sight. The huckleberry pancakes are to die for. Also, you don't have to worry about running out of wide, they will actually deliver it to you at your site.