Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 60 ft.
Smith Mountain Campground is located in Virginia
5 Reviews of Smith Mountain Campground
Great spot

This is a great family run campground. We stayed 3 nights and the owners were very accommodating. Clean bathrooms and showers. Close to the lake!

Beautiful camp, excellent owners, a great experience.

We got a spot here and have loved it so far. Very close to Smith Mountain Lake and it's absolutely beautiful here. The campground is very well maintained and the facilities are top notch.

Clean

Husband and I went there 2 weeks ago owner was very friendly and campground was exceptionally clean.

Very nice campground

Nice family owned campground with site by a babbling brook. 4 private bathrooms that are very clean at a centrally located cabin. The RV side is one one half with tent camping on the other. We got in late our first night and went to a super cute restaurant right down the street called meat, fork &cork. Nice owners. Would definitely return. They also give a AAA discount

Traditional, friendly, relaxed, family-owned, repeater, camper-focused

My husband and I just purchased Smith Mountain Campground in December 2018. We are so happy to have found this gem as this has been our dream for many years. I grew up working in a campground; calling Bingo, lifeguarding, working at the concession stand. It was one of the best experiences of my teen years. The seasonals would invite us (bingo workers) over to their sites to sit by the fire and drink beer. Gosh, so many good memories!! That's what I want my new campground to be all about, GOOD MEMORIES for everyone that stays with us!! Please come visit!