Equestrian
The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Blackwater Birds and Bees

Backcountry site, pitch your own tent! Very secluded site, on a ridge, overlooking the Blackwater river. Set up your tents under huge old beech and oak trees while you enjoy a beautiful view of one of Virginia's only designated scenic waterways. We really try to encourage visitors to explore the property and get a glimpse of some the spectacular wildlife that's here. We are a developing farm that started in 2016 so, we will have a variety of produce available, along with eggs and honey.

Price
$53.00
Private
No Showers
Blackwater Birds and Bees is located in Virginia
3 Reviews of Blackwater Birds and Bees
A Hidden Gem in Zuni, Virginia.

Blackwater Birds and Bees offers many treasures. Without giving too much away, setting up camp, I noticed a sweet bouquet of freshly picked wildflowers and a small tasting jar of honey from their apiary on the picnic table! There is a pond on the property, with several canoes and kayaks to graciously borrow. I took to the Blackwater River that runs along the property, which I highly recommend for a peaceful and scenic paddle. The goats and chickens are all smiles behind the blueberry patch and a fresh bog. See if you can spy the carnivorous plants! If you venture past the southern Virginia peanut plantations you’re heading in the right direction, to a beautiful property with amazing camping!

Awesome place!

We have stayed her several times now. Very nice place. Peaceful and quiet. Hiking, canoeing or kayaking, fishing. Will definitely be back.

Best camping trip

My wife and I booked for four days and the property they have is super nice. On our first day there one of the owners brought us honey from their home apiary! We will be back to camp here in the future!!