Equestrian
About Grelle - Lake Travis
Utility
Grelle - Lake Travis is located in Texas
3 Reviews of Grelle - Lake Travis
This spot is my favorite!

The hiking is beautiful! This was my first time swimming in a spring. As you walk into the lake (walk fast if you dont want to get bitten) you will find pockets if cooler water spouting up. Its kinda like stepping into a refridgerator but underwater. Personally my camping experience was ruined by the generator a couple spots down - constantly on and did not take a break - so it kinda ruined the beauty of the outdoor experience for me. But this is truly a beautiful place!

Great park for all the outdoor activities

Hiking, kayaking, tenting, hammocks, mountain biking, horseback riding are all available here. Clean & flat sites, water views, quiet, convenient facilities from every site. Gorgeous trails with no end to photo ops. A pups happy place! Picnic tables and bbq grills provided. Friendly park host to answer all your questions.

My park

When the water level was down, there was not a soul around. I considered it "My park". There are a lot of trails, running up and down the hills. Great scenery and there's always wildlife around; wild hogs, porcupines, scunks, snakes, etc.. I imagine now that the water level is up it is lot more popular destination.