About The Ridge RV and Outdoor Resort

We are The Ridge Outdoor Resort, an Upscale Outdoor RV Camping and Glamping Resort, complete with top amenities you would need to have an incredible Vacation Experience in the Great Smoky Mountains.

We offer a destination outdoor camping experience with all the comforts of home, located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, Tennessee, just 3 miles from Pigeon Forge and Dollywood, and moments from all the area’s Top Shows, Shops and Dining Attractions.

Price
Max Length: 70 ft.
The Ridge RV and Outdoor Resort is located in Tennessee
4 Reviews of The Ridge RV and Outdoor Resort
One of the best

Have to say this is by far the best campground I have currently been to. Such amazing sites with stamped concrete pads, some with gas fire pits, full hookups, great landscape with golf course quality grass, peaceful and respectful neighbors. Some of the amenities include a zero entry pool, hot tub, dog park, golf simulator, fitness room, event center, kids room, covered basketball court, golf cart rentals. With many more amenities to come; they are in the middle of a 3 phase opening. This place has only been open about 1 year so its still kind of a hidden gem. The building was previously a church and I believe they still do services on Sundays. There is a coffee shop and froyo right across the road from the resort. There are also tiny homes and glamping tents available to rent. I do try to come up with some kind of negative observations every review all I can come up with is your dog must go to designated areas to use the bathroom. You cannot just let them go at your site. Understandable though because the grass is well kept. Also to prevent the spread of invasive species, you must purchase firewood from the camp store. Not even heat treated firewood is allowed. These are the only quirks I could find. I'll be coming back here every chance I get.

Immaculate Campground

The grounds here were amazing, well-kept and very clean. My only gripe is there was absolutely NO shade. Our A/C ran nonstop and never felt “cool” due to being in the blazing sun all day. If they added some trees between campsites, it would make this campground more desirable. The amenities were great- the pool was fun and the perfect temperature to cool us off (but super crowded). The best part of this campground (in my opinion) was the state-of-the-art fitness center. It had everything I could have wanted!

The Ridge is AWESOME- My first Glamping Experience!

My girlfriends and I had a girls weekend and we had a blast at The Ridge. It was our first canvas tent experience and it was fantastic. Our tent had 2 bedrooms, slept 6, Smart Tv, WiFi, A/C, Private bathroom, kitchen , fire-pit and grill. It was such a fun weekend and the pool was equally as awesome. Everyone was friendly and fun was had by all. Tip: Best Sunsets in Pigeon Forge if you drive up to to Sunset Circle in upper area of Resort.

Family oriented!

My kids, wife, and I absolutely loved the pool area. Every day a snow cone truck came by and was amazing. Very little shade but great level concrete spots that face towards sunrise so it’s not so bad in the evenings. The campground opened 2019 so it’s new and will be awesome when completed next year with the fishing pond and swimming pond with slides.