Nature

1 Review

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

• 1
AdventureStang The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Quiet peaceful campground

We thought the traffic noise would be bad being so close to I40 but we didn’t even hear it. We had a tent site with water and power. The hosts were awesome, sold us firewood and ice for fair prices. Made sure we were good to go. Ended up staying longer than we originally planned. Bathroom/showers…

Month of VisitApril

I 40 Hideaway is located in Tennessee

Coordinates

87.9058046863899 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

The I 40 Hideaway is located on Cuba Landing Road 1/8th mile off of the I 40 interstate. We are on 26 acres of Forested land with 21 RV sites, 10 Cabins, 1 3bd 2 bath Lodge and 20 tent camping sites. All RV sites have 30/50 amp power and water. Only 8 sites have sewer at this time but we have applied for the permit to make all the sites have sewer and we are expecting completion around Dec of 2020. We also have a fishing pond on the site that is catch and release only. It is stocked with catfish, bluegill, bass, carp. You can text or call our phone number with any questions you have.

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.