Overall a decent spot if you’re just looking for a safe place to sleep right near I-40. But not recommended if you’re looking for a peaceful spot to enjoy a vacation.
- extremely easy to get to and right off I-40 so minimal added time to trip
- full hookups and they were well situated on the pad
- pretty level spot
- KOA so you know what to expect, and the check in process is really easy - especially after hours
- cable hookups - though we didn’t try it so not sure how good it is
- WiFi - but pretty weak at least from site 14
- Extremely loud traffic noise - you really couldn’t get closer to the highway unless you were park on an on-ramp (see video if you don’t believe me 😉)
- spots are very close together (but pretty typical for a KOA)
- it was pretty full for a week night so it may be hard to book day of on the weekend
And the sound of the interstate then this is for you. The best part about this place is it’s close to the log cabin restaurant. Try the pie!
Great great great KOA