About Ripplin Waters Campground
Ripplin Waters Campground is located in Tennessee
2 Reviews of Ripplin Waters Campground
It’s okay...

Ripplin’ Waters Campground in Sevierville, TN is not all out spectacular, but it is clean and nice… The campsites are mostly pull-thru and you can choose between 30 or 50 AMP sites, but they’re all full hook-up. The people that work there are alright, but can be a bit rude sometimes… Except for the one time my family and I stayed and there was one employee that was very nice and would drive over in the golf cart and talk! The one very good positive too is, that same time, on Fourth of July 2017, the power went out at the campground (they had fixed quickly), well we were gone and you know how hot it is In Tennessee in July, they called us and said if we had a pet in our camper that we needed to get back. And we did - so we rushed back, and I was very glad they did that!!! Overall, a nice place to stay in the Great Smokies!

This is a nice campground

This is also a mixed review, it was a nice campground however the area around it is getting more and more populated. It’s right across the street from a helicopter ride and that’s a lot of whop whop whop noise. We looked around and chose a campsite at the very end number 50 and thought we had hit the jackpot. Right on the water and very private. However it turns out that the people from the hotel above the campground feel very free just to walk right down sit in your campsite, (while we were unhooking hoses and sewer hoses) and use it as their own private beach. One of the weirdest incidents we have ever had while camping. Two adult man and six children and one of them and asked me if I “own the spot “