Taylors , SOUTH CAROLINA

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Taylors Camping Reviews
Convenient place in the woods

This campground was one of the cleanest campgrounds we've been to. It had the cleanest laundry room I've even seen at a campground and we are full timers so have been to many places. Washers seem new and large enough for a full load-$2 and dryer$1. The grounds are clean. There is a dog run area.

The customer service was very friendly and professional and a nice gentleman escorted us on a golf cart to our site. The roads are uphill and a little narrow, but nothing too difficult if you go slow. Our site was level so easy to pull up and set up smoothly. They have a fitness center, shower rooms, picnic tables and fire pit at every site.

WIFI/ AT&T: Campground wifi was excellent and quick. We work remote and usually have to hotspot our phone for video calls, but didn't have to here because it worked so well. AT&T was 1 to 2 bars at our site, but it worked just fine for calls and never had an issue, including video calls and streaming.

The pine trees help with a little privacy because you are tucked in pretty tight to one another. This is the only reason I'm not giving a 5 star.

Good sam partners. Accessible to Asheville, Blue Ridge Parkway, and many other mountain towns for exploring.

Quiet escape

Fantastic place within the forest along the Chauga River. Vault toilet was clean and maintained. Most campsites are River side

A little too close together for me

Most sites are a little to close together for my style of camping for the reason of 3+. Sites are gravel, and fairly level with water and electricity, some are lakefront. A little tight for our 30ft. Camper and 2 dogs. Some were off the water a good distance but nice views. Some had more shade/trees than others. Nice facilities, picnic area, playground, beach area etc. areas were well kept and clean. A nice park campground.

Great Location

Another great COE campground. Large sites (most had plenty of room for our 35' motor coach) with most backing up to the water. Restrooms were clean. Water pressure at site and in restroom showers was very good. Picnic table and fire pit were in good shape. Two dump sites are available. Checkin was easy and the staff was helpful.

Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

straight forward and solid

we stayed here 2 nights to experience Asheville.  we toy a vehcilce so driving the 15 minutes into town wasn't a big deal for us.  its affordable and they are helpful getting you into your spots.  Some of which are tight but it was private and clean.  again, we only spent 2 nights but we enjoyed it for what it was.   they have a nice pond that you can fish in as well.  we enjoyed visiting some of the amazing mt bike trails and parks in the area as well!

Changed Owners

Stayed a 4 Paws numerous times now and have always had a good time. There are options as to how you want to camp. This year I had one site with a fence all the way around and most recently my site had a small fenced in yard for the dogs to use. Ownership has changed as of Thanksgiving week, we will see what the new owners do. There is a laundry, dog wash and shower building that is well maintained and very modern. We visited several EXCELLENT hiking trails that had the views! Then there’s sampling of local cuisine and shopping. Asheville, Hendersonville and Greenville are all nearby. Or you could easily sit at the campground and just hangout at the dog parks. For Thanksgiving they served a meal and had other events. They also have other event weekends that are a lot of fun.

Dangerous Camp Site

We’re new campers. We’ve only visited state parks so far. This was our first KOA stay. This place was clean and the owners are constantly working and really nice. They showed us to our campsite and brought firewood to our site when we bought it in the store. They had a cute little general store and a play set for the littles. There is a pool for warmer weather. I only gave this campground two stars because of the location of our site. I camp with my two small children and the location of this site was simply unacceptable. Even if I was alone with my husband, I would have been terrified of this site. It was SO CLOSE to a main highway that I could reach out the back window and touch it with a broom! There were no trees or anything between our site and the road. There was no guard rail. If a car ran off the road, it would hit our camper. I didn’t sleep the whole time and wanted to leave early. Interior sites were okay. We won’t go back.

Absolutely Worth It!

This is a Class A only resort, but if you have a Class A, it’s a must experience! The views are stunning and the customer service is top notch. We spent Thanksgiving week here with our kids and explored the surrounding waterfalls. We all loved it! If you have family wanting to meet up with you, but they don’t have a Class A, they may rent one of the homes and you can park your coach in the driveway with full hookups. The only thing we wish we had realized ahead of time is the mobile propane service comes through once a week and that’s a Friday. We just missed it. Would absolutely stay here again!

Easy but basic.

This is a farm and outdoor event center with a 140 acre field you can camp in.

Very well maintained. We came here on Thanksgiving weekend because all other campgrounds were full. We were the only people here.

The event area, when open could be busy and noisy during the day, but is was very quiet and peaceful.

There are no defined campsites we could see. Just a giant field to set up and camp. There is no water or any hookups. You will need to pack in and pack out everything.

Very close to I-85 and easy to get to. Feels very safe. A little highway noise, but not bad.

We’ll Be Back!

We finally made it to Emberglow in early November 2020. It was perfect. It didn’t feel like a parking lot with RVs and campers but had enough space in between each spot with plenty to do for kids and adults.