Fires Unknown
Water Unknown
About Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina
Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina is located in South Carolina
1 Review of Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort & Marina
Have to visit this place

If you are looking for a great spot to camp in Hilton Head, then look no further. If I can't stay at a State Park when camping, then I try to find unique RV Resorts. The Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort was an awesome find! You make your reservation on-line and that guarantees you an interior spot, and then you pick your site once you arrive. I was really hoping we could get one  of the spots on the water, but they don't have many and they were all taken. This resort has lots of spots and actually provides you with a golf cart to ride around and find the one you want. We ended up picking a spot that was right by the hot tub. All the lots are paved concrete and most seemed relatively level as well. When you walk around this resort, it feels like you are walking around an RV neighborhood. Everything is very nicely maintained. All of the spots have full hook-ups, including cable and they even have a daily trash pick up. Unfortunately, because we were in town for a wedding, we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time at our campsite but we still really enjoyed it. We did manage to get over to the hot tub one night (which is open to the public 24 hours a day!) The pool area and bathhouses were pristine. I would love to stay here again on a future trip to Hilton Head.