Camping in Greenwich

240 Reviews of 42 Greenwich, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Quiet & peaceful

Very nice campground. We’ve stayed in 2 different spots. Super quiet and relaxing place. Clean bathrooms. Why 4 star? State campgrounds are notorious for supplying wood bundles for too much money and the wood is not dry.

PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Love the park not the campground

Was there a few months ago. I love this area. Cook Forest is about 10-11 miles from Clarion, PA where I attend college. The state park is one of the most popular in the state, I think. The Clarion River provides lots of water activities, etc. and there is lots of hikes to do including a walk to the…

l
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Beautiful. Great for families staying together.

We stayed in 3 of the cabins for 4 days at Yellow Creek State Park (not the campground). It was beautiful. Right on the water, clean, and private access to the lake. Dog friendly cabins were available. We cannot wait to come back.

• view from cabin 3
  • water dog
Site1-3
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Great campground for a weekend getaway

This campground is great! I’ve stayed here many times. Normally I use a tent but I’ve stayed in their cabins too. They are much nicer than your average campground cabins.

Grant M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Worth further exploration

We ended up here on the way from the NJ high point to the PA high point, but this is a neat park. Great trees on the approach drive, decent campground (with some odd terrain parking-wise) and clean showers. Looks like a ton of trails and skiing in the winter. Not sure our travels will bring us…

Doug G.
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Camping on the water

I have been going here since I was a child. Every year I took my kids here for camping and boating. Very clean facilities and friendly people. Nothing like waking up to a view on the water!

• Rothrock Marina
  • The Dam
Dawn C.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Bathrooms are Soo nice

Staff was wonderful and just a great campground

Dawn C.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Horrible

We had a terrible experience here. We were at tent site #29 but for only an hour...the "water hookup" was BROWN. The bathroom has no lights or sink... Our 16x16 tent didn't fit the "17x17" tent pad. We had bug spray on and had two ThermaCELLs running and we're literally eaten alive by mosquitoes.…

A
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Wonderful experience

Had a very nice time over the 4th of July weekend. Even tho it was busy for the holiday, the camping was relaxing.

Jedediah P.
Reviewed Jul. 10, 2021

Very Nice

Very nice campsite!! Some sites do have limited places for larger tents because of roots but pretty good place to camp.

Megan B.

Campground mediocre, area nice

The campground is fine. Basic amenities and pretty small. But it has everything you need. The area is gorgeous and there are a ton of trails to check out.

Month of VisitDecember
Megan B.

Nice campground, nice lake

The campground is large. The primary attraction is the lake, which is nice for kayaking. There is also a small beach area for swimming. Some nice trails and a few are available for bikes.

Month of VisitOctober
AnnaMarie S.

great little gem

This is a nice, quiet small campground with a small lake. Our grandchildren loved it. The boat launch is a nice size to fit 2 boats at a time. The only problem is the beach is not that great. However we stayed out in the boat on the lake most of the time. It’s a great place to fish and swim and…

John K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Laid back

Nice little campground. Very quiet. Sites are generously sized. Roads are paved. The lake is very small with a swimming beach area.

NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Awesome!

The sites are clean, the staff is friendly and the extras (pool, pizza, etc.) are on point. We’ll be back!